Dutch & His Crew @ 8 Weeks Old *PICS*

He is handsome Cyn! He also is a very good reassurance to me with my little BR. Mine is almost 9 wks old now and has no where near the size of comb and wattles that Dutch has, so maybe I don't have a little cockerel!
woot.gif
My BR actually looks just like one of yours in the 7th pic down. My DS is one excited little boy about that one.
smile.png

that is quite a pretty little crew he has there
lol.png
Is that a welsummer rooster in the picture?
wink.png
OH GOSH I NEED SOME BBS AMERAUCANA BAD!!! How loud was scout? and how often did the crow was it all the time? I know every rooster is diffrent but I really want to try one out.

Henry

See how much you always help me out here Cyn! You've made my boy's night anyways. He's very comforted to know that his little Inkon will never have to go the way of the freezer.
big_smile.png

Quote:
Yes, Henry, there are Welsummer cockerels in the second and third pics. Scout was not as loud as Suede, but his crow was higher pitched. He sounded more like the game roosters that live around here. He didn't crow all the time, but he did crow several times a day.

Stacey, glad I have secured Inkon's place in your family, LOL.

Mace is with his mama, well, his foster mom, my broody Olivia. He's a bit younger than this bunch, five weeks old. When Livvie begins to reject Mace and his two SLW "sisters", I'm going to put Charlotte's daughter, Panda, her blue Cochin buddy and the GLW pullet in with them in the former Ameraucana coop. Slowly, I'm consolidating the chick groups. I wont put that younger group in with Dutch's till the extra Welsummer cockerels are gone. They are little hoodlums with Dutch as ringleader.

Back
Top Bottom