E. Tennessee - Need to slim down....GLWs, Orpingtons & Australorps

DawnSuiter

Songster
12 Years
Jun 3, 2008
Western Colorado - Formerly E. TN Smokies
My Coop
My Coop
I got just a few too many chickens, if anyone is interested in any of them.
I have extra... all "pet quality" as far as I know and could let go of the following:

5 Gold Laced Wyandotte pullets... about 5 weeks old now.. all girls I believe from Ideal

2 or 3 Australorp Pullets... about 7 weeks old now

2 BO cockerels.... about 5 weeks old

2 BO cockerels.... about 4 months old

2 GLW/a Pair.. (boy & girl) who are 3.5 months old. These two are breeder birds, aquired from a breeder, however they are very flighty as they were kept in a metal brooder until 2.5 mos old and have little experience with people. They are lovely, but I don't have the time to put into the human/emotional rehab that they will need.

I'm not interested in shipping any of these, just interested in helping out someone regional or local.

OH.. I don't know what they should go for price wise... make an offer
big_smile.png

sorry my blue & black breeder orp extras have already been spoken for.

Last edited by a moderator:
Where in East Tn are you located? I am in the tri-Cities and might be interested in the Australorps.

Ok, I still have the Wyandotte Chicks & the Wyandotte Pair to find homes for, plus the two smaller BO Cockerels.

If your interested, please let me know. If you want them shipped, and you already know HOW to have that done, let me know I would consider it if overnight shipping is possible.

I would be interested in the Wyandotte Chicks as I lost my 4 Wyandotte hens recently and have been looking to replace them. We are also in tri-cites area, I was just trying to figure out which direction you are Cherokee National Forest is sorta a wide range.
wink.png

We could try and meet you somewhere...
Tomorrow, Saturday we have to go to Tusculum College in Greeneville.. that's about 45 minutes closer to you... perhaps we could drive a tad further in your direction...

how soon would you like to meet? email me [email protected]

ps... I did post a map link to a point 10 minutes from my house... forgive me I don't want to list my exact home location on the internet

Last edited by a moderator:
If this doesn't work out and waiting a month is an option, I will be in the Smoky Mtns next month and can pick them up and drop them off on my way back through. Just let me know
smile.png

Oddly enough we are meeting another member in Morristown area to pick up another chicken. We could all coordinate? I'll send you a PM.

Oh Sorry this is FleenorFarmMom that posted earlier except this is me, I was on my mom's account earlier for her when I saw your post...

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom