~Eagle Feather Region~ An Arctic Tundra Animals RP

OwlLover

Alaskan Wanderer
8 Years
Aug 25, 2011
The Eagle Feather animals are creatures living in the arctic tundra. Arctic foxes, arctic hares, arctic wolves, snowy owls, walruses, and polar bears dominate the Eagle Feather region.

104779_eaglefeather.png

Affiliated RPs
This is a list of affiliated RPs. If you want to be affiliated with this RP, please PM me. I'm going to cap it at 8, so there are 7 slots remaining.
https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=616979&p=1 Owl Feather Region- Antarctic Tundra Animals RP
Rules
1. All BYC rules apply.
2. Don't RP someone else's character.
3. Keep it PG. A little blood and a few broken bones are fine, but excessive blood, showing bones, and other non-sensical gore are not allowed. There isn't usually much gore in the wild anyway.
4. No swearing (there are kids on here, for goodness sakes!)
5. No mating scenes. This should be obvious, but if this rule is ignored it will result in an instant permanent ban that cannot be repealed.
6. You must PM and ask someone if you wish to fight/kill/injure them. Even if you have asked someone, you still cannot "paralyze them with fear" or "bites causing bones to break."
7. Be realistic. If you haven't eaten in weeks, you are going to cripple, your energy will be depleted, you will get sick, and you certainly cannot fight. If you or someone does not find you something to eat very soon, you will die. If you have severe injuries from a fight or you become ill, you cannot magically heal. It will take a while to fully recover.
8. Please actually RP. If you're going to just join and not do anything, don't join in the first place. Characters inactive for 2 weeks will be deleted. If an emergency or something alike happened, please PM me later when all the chaos is cleared up and you're ready to join again. If you're going on a trip or something, let me know and I won't delete your character.
9. If you are a member of other RPs, DO NOT ABANDON THEM.
10. Once you send me the form, you can immediately start RPing! Even though its not my place to say who can post here and who not, I'd really, really, prefer it if you only did it once you've sent the form.
11. No questioning or complaining about my moderation. If you've got a problem with it, PM me.
12. NO GANGING UP ON ANYONE. This is one of the most important rules. I've had people leave RPs before because everyone leapt upon them like a pack of wolves when they made a small mistake, and I'm not going to let it happen again. If someone makes a mistake, simply correct them non-harshly unless someone already did. If someone's already been corrected, no need to emphasize it, one post gets the message across. There's a fine line between correcting someone and ganging up on them. If I catch anyone doing this it will result in an instant ban that will last for 2 weeks. It will be issued to EVERYONE involved besides the person who made the mistake.
13. Red text is reserved for me and me alone. Red text will only be used for public warnings when rules are being broken and important announcements.

First violation of these rules will result in a warning through PM. Second time will result in a ban (length will be determined by the severity of offense.) Third violation will result in a permanent ban. (A warning may not be sent and an instant ban issued instead if the offense is worse.)
Note: You may repeal your ban if you believe the ban was unfair or if you do not understand why you were banned. Just PM me and I will explain why you were banned and/or why I believe it should have been issued. If you can explain to me why you broke the rule(s), I may repeal it. Note: Not being aware of a rule is not an excuse here. Permanent bans cannot be repealed, so please be careful if you've already been issued a ban for breaking a rule!

One week is a month in Eagle Feather time.

Landforms

Eagle Eye Mountain: The Eagle Eye mountain is a tall mountain in the Eagle Feather region. Lots of snow falls on its tip, making it a fairly unpopular place. However, there are many large caves embedded inside of it, making it a hot spot for polar bears to dwell.

Frozen Stream: The frozen stream runs all through the Eagle Feather region. Many animals live close to it as it is an easy source of food.

Talon Lake: This lake is located a few miles east of the Eagle Eye mountain. This is even more convenient for polar bears as many fish live there, however during winter it often freezes, giving bears a significant dsadvantage.

Snow Tundra: This is an endless plain of snow and ice between the Talon Lake. Here, the air is dry. This separates Talon Lake and Eagle Eye Mountain from the Frozen Stream and Hawk Mountains. It is about 150 miles across; making it quite a journey to cross it. It is very unpopulated as hardly any food can be found.

Hawk Mountains: These mountains are found off the coast of Frozen Stream. Their tips are much less hostile, but only have a few caves. The caves are home to many arctic hares, arctic wolves, arctic foxes, and polar bears.

Flocks/Packs/Herds:

This is a list of flocks/packs/herds of animals in the Eagle Feather Region. If you wish to start a group of animals, please PM me the group's name and the species that it will be a group of. A creature can only be in one flock/pack/herd. For example if you have an owl that is in flock #1, it cannot be in flock #2 as it is already in flock #1. Groups will usually live in the same cave or close together (if its a flock of owls.) If you wish to leave a group, just let me and the group's owner know. I won't publish a new group if the species group you are trying to found has 2 open groups.

BEFORE CREATING A GROUP, please read the limits below. I cannot handle too many groups, and 32 are still pretty overwhelming. If you wish to join an existing group, please check "group limits" to see if the group you wish to join is open or full. If its open, ask the founder if you can join. If they say yes, PM me the animals that you want to add to that group. Please don't take up all the slots in a group; other people may want to join it.

Limits:
Owl Flocks: 7/2
Wolf Packs: 5/1
Fox Packs: 5/0
Hare Herds: 5/0
Polar Bear Herds: 5/0
Walrus Pods: 5/0

Group Limits:
Feathers of Fire Flock (owl): 2/10 Status: Open Founder: OwlLover
Members:
Burning Feather (OwlLover)
Klide (OwlLover)

Twinkle Pack (wolf): 1/10 Status: Open Founder: OwlLover
Lyra (OwlLover)

Joining Form
If you wish to join, please PM this form to me and I will add it as soon as I can. Those that have a star next to them are optional, though I would really prefer it if you filled them out.
Name:
Species:
*Family:
*Appearance:
*Username:

Mating

If you wish to become mates with one of your characters, please PM me and I'll gladly place it on this list. If you wish to become mates with someone else's character, please ask them through a PM for permission. If they say yes, then PM me and I'll place them on this list.

Mates:
Maverick x Marella

Snowy Owls:
Burning Feather: Burning Feather is a female snowy owl, called Feather for short. She is very kind and outgoing. She is mainly white besides some black sprinkles on her back. Klide is her brother. She is the founder of Feathers of Fire Flock. (OwlLover)

Klide: Klide is a male snowy owl. He's very shy but is loyal and sweet to friends that can get past his shy exterior and to his heart of gold. His coat is very similar to Burning Feather's, his sister. He is a member of the Feathers of Fire Flock. (OwlLover)

Maverick: Maverick is a male snowy owl. He's much like his mate, Marella, and is best known for his incredible talent of flying through any weather conditions and throguh battles. Slightly larger even that Marella with black flecks covering the top of his body, but not the bottom. (HollyBird24)

Marella: Marella is a female snowy owl. She is kind, gentle, and has a warm heart. In battle she is quick, strong, and is a very brave and determined fighter. Large and muscular, she is very majestic looking with long, graceful wings and piercing yellow eyes. She is mates with Maverick. (HollyBird24)

Christina: Christina is a female snowy owl. Very motherly, although she has no children of her own she often cares for the young in the flock while their parents act as warriors. Round and plump, not the best flyer with warm, facial expressions. (HollyBird24)

Brooklyn: Brooklyn is a female snowy owl. She's shy, and it takes her a while to warm up to strangers. She doesn't talk much, but listens to everything going on around her. Large but slender, not as muscular as some of the other owls. She is almost pure black with very little black. Cody is her brother. (HollyBird24)

Cody: Cody is a male snowy owl. He's rambunctious and playful; quite the opposite of his sister Brooklyn. Large and muscular with long, razor sharp talons and sharp yellow eyes that can see for miles. (HollyBird24)

Polar Bears:
Carina: Carina is a female polar bear. She is gentle and is often afraid to get too close to other creatures as she's often afraid that she'll hurt them. Her mother is Gemini. (OwlLover)

Gemini: Gemini is a female polar bear. She's very strict and distrusting to acquaintances, particularly when Carina is around, but this is just because she wants Carina to be safe. Once she warms up to you, she is very generous and loyal. Carina is her cub. (OwlLover)

Aakturha: Aakturha is a female polar bear. She enjoys being by herself, yet also enjoys being with her cubs. She understands the flow of energy, tries hard to maintain it, and she tells her cubs all about it. A few of her cubs are tattered all over the place. Being a polar bear, she is almost always alone. She has a scar over her right eye. (NixNoodleNumbat)

Walruses:

Vlascar: Vlascar is a male walrus. He's lazy most of the time, but when he's in the water, he's a warrior of epic proportions... or at least large proportions. He's fat and has a chipped tusk. he has no family. (SuperChickenDude327)

Arctic Wolves:
Lyra: Lyra is a female arctic wolf. She's fairly self centered but can be kind when she feels like it. She's a pure white. Her family is unknown. (OwlLover)

Arctic Foxes:

Arctic Hares:

Last edited:
Aakturha dived into the ocean. Soon it would be time to find a mate, but now she was hungry. She caught a small fish and sat.
"Just a snack," she said, "is all I need."

Lyra pressed her nose against some ice with fish frozen in it. "Darn it, its frozen," she grumbled. She had to find someplace else that wasn't frozen.

Lyra ran through the cold tundra, muttering to herself along the way. "This is irritating. I shouldn't have to go all through the mountains just to get something to eat!"

Quote:
The red text one's a good rule!

Thanks
smile.png

So, what do you think the plot should be or do you think we should start one yet?

Quote:
The red text one's a good rule!

Thanks
smile.png

So, what do you think the plot should be or do you think we should start one yet?

I think you should wait for more people to join first.

Back
Top Bottom