Eagle Nest Poultry?

Use some caution.

I ordered back in February. They cashed my check, so I know they got my order. It is now 12 days into June and I have never received the ducklings I ordered. I have left several phone messages and sent them a letter, pointing out that I have never received my order. I have never heard from them in any way. They don't answer the phone. They do not return calls.

There is an answer machine at the phone number that will take a very short message and then cut you off.

Originally I called, left an address, and they sent me a catalog. I ordered from the catalog and that's the last I've heard from them. I know they cashed my check because the bank says they did.

Quote:
Thanks for posting!!! I appreciate the heads up. I'm not ordering any time soon, and will look for another reputable hatchery if I can muster up the cajunas to kill and process my own chickens.

I called this hatchery inquiring about some chicks because I read such good reviews on BYC. Took me a long time to get someone to answer the phone. She was very friendly and their prices (Including shipping) was very fair. I am thinking of ordering some chicks from them int he near future. Please keep me update about your ducklings. I called around 1:00pm when someone answered so maybe you could try around that time to find out why they havent shipped your order. Thats horrible. Hopefully its just a massive misunderstanding.

when we lived in ohio we only purchased from Eagles nest, and won on many levels at our local fairs!! we always had to leave our order on the voicemail,but it was always ready when we requested. Miss Eagles Nest VERY much!

I have gotten all of my hens from Eagle's Nest. They are very easy to work with and all of my hens are THRIVING. I have 8 Golden Buffs and they are laying enormous eggs. Every now and then we even get a double-Yolker. In the fall I was getting about 8 eggs a day and during this deep deep cold, I am still getting 6 a day. I will be going there this spring to get more.

Back
Top Bottom