Easiest way to deworm a cat??

KikiDeAnime

Spooky
6 Years
Dec 29, 2017
Battle Ground, WA
I honestly couldn't come up with a better title.

Anyway, Nyx's test results came back fine so we just need to schedule a day for her to get spayed. However, something did pop up which the vet said meant she possibly had worms. Not something I wanted to hear but luckily we already had dewormer on hand.
The only problem, is Nyx won't take it.

I tried just sticking it into her mouth and keeping her mouth closed, burying it in Tuna, and even crushing it up and mixing it into Tuna.

Pop it down her throat then massage it till she swallows. Chin up, mouth closed. Or you could try those pill pocket treats, but she might be too smart for them.

My wife worked at humane society for several years. She said easiest way is to open their mouth and gently throw it down their throat, close their mouth together and blow on their nose and theyll swallow it everytime 🤟

My wife worked at humane society for several years. She said easiest way is to open their mouth and gently throw it down their throat, close their mouth together and blow on their nose and theyll swallow it everytime 🤟
Already tried it that way. Like I updated above, I'll be having the vet do it on Wednesday when we go in

Back
Top Bottom