East of the Mississippi All-In Swap

Ok I thought of a solution
Offer
6 road island red
6 mixed rir/ buff orps
(Must accept 12 only able to ship six of each at one time) that work?

I could make the claim they are pure but I can't tell the difference between the eggs... I have only a rir roo but there are four buffs in there too so I just try to be honest

Offer
6 road island red
6 mixed rir/ buff orps

Honesty is appreciated but you need to be able to offer and guarantee that at least 6 eggs are pure and know which ones they are... sorry, but a lot of people only have minibators and can only fit 6 or 7 eggs in at a time, and they wouldn't be able to tell if the ones they choose to set are the pures or the mixes... this is JMO, but thread starter hasn't been on for over a month...

Edited for clarity

Last edited:
I could make the claim they are pure but I can't tell the difference between the eggs... I have only a rir roo but there are four buffs in there too so I just try to be honest

Offer
6 road island red
6 mixed rir/ buff orps

Honesty is appreciated but you need to be able to offer and guarantee that at least 6 eggs are pure and know which ones they are... sorry, but a lot of people only have minibators and can only fit 6 or 7 eggs in at a time, and they wouldn't be able to tell if the ones they choose to set are the pures or the mixes... this is JMO, but thread starter hasn't been on for over a month...

Edited for clarity

But mine on the 8+ Aracaunas

Offer 6-12 rir/buff orp( they will be either pure rir or buff mixed with rir not sure)

See rules on the very first post. 1st offer must be purebred eggs, then mixed as second offer.

Please go reread the first post. This thread does not require eggs to be pure or even eggs to be an offer. Anything may be offered. They want the value to be about equal to 6 pure breed eggs ($10-15 value). I would say the offer of 12 eggs with aprox half being pure more than compensates for this. PM @Wasson6Pack for clarification if needed, but as the rules read, pure eggs are not required.

Be the first to post mine and then state your offer in the same post. Please post pictures of your item(s) if possible or better yet, get a swap page! It is helpful to post a link directly to your swap page. You may offer a choice of items if you wish, but the first items must be at least 6 purebred chicken eggs or equivalent other fowl eggs. If the thread stalls for 6 hours, please add to your offer. Many BYC members make very nice items such as homemade soaps, jellies & jams, candies, chicken saddles, egg carton labels, chicken drawing & portraits, or may have plant starts, seeds and others may just have some items such as books, egg cartons, or other items either new or used that they no longer have a need for but that some other member may find useful. If sending hatching eggs please send eggs that are no

Read in this bold section. It is there.
@SilkieSensation

Be the first to post mine and then state your offer in the same post. Please post pictures of your item(s) if possible or better yet, get a swap page! It is helpful to post a link directly to your swap page. You may offer a choice of items if you wish, but the first items must be at least 6 purebred chicken eggs or equivalent other fowl eggs. If the thread stalls for 6 hours, please add to your offer. Many BYC members make very nice items such as homemade soaps, jellies & jams, candies, chicken saddles, egg carton labels, chicken drawing & portraits, or may have plant starts, seeds and others may just have some items such as books, egg cartons, or other items either new or used that they no longer have a need for but that some other member may find useful. If sending hatching eggs please send eggs that are no

Read in this bold section. It is there.
@SilkieSensation

Sorry. I must have misread it the first time.

So before y'all started argueing I offered 6 pure eggs after I was informed I needed to so in fact im have met that requirement and should still be the valid and current offer

Current offer should be
6 pure rir
Or 6 buff orp and rir mix
Or some mix of the two
(I now know what's mixed and what's pure and of what they are mixed with)

Back
Top Bottom