East of the Mississippi All-In Swap

Ok, just because I hate to see it stall, what eggs are you offering? @Poverb31mama

first post says, first offer must be at least 6 pure breed chicken or other fowl eggs!

NM.

Offer was claimed over a month ago. If eggs were required the moderator should have said so back then. Probably too late now.

Last edited:
Ok, since it hasn't been taken I've added to it, here is the current offer:

Mine gift card for Walmart

Offer pick 4 DVDs:
Oceans 11, 12, 13
Gridiron gang
The rundown
Yes man
Life as we know it
Snow dogs
The legend of zorro
Ghosts of girlfriends past
The bounty hunter

Plants (a swap is whatever fits in a small flat rate box, if you want these you will need to wait until the ground is thawed)
Lilac starts - dark and light purple (I can't remember which is which, so you will get whatever I can dig)
Raspberry starts - spring bearing
Spearmint
Maroon and yellow Lilies (I can't remember which is which, so you will get whatever I can dig)
Ferns

Essential Oils
15ml basil essential oil (opened, but only a few drops used, just not my favorite)
15 ml patchouli oil (opened, only a few drops used, just not my favorite)
15 ml All Around (opened, a Native American nutritionals blend, good for overall healing, health and wellness, just not my favorite)

lotion using any mix of these oils (1-2 lotions is one swap):
Peppermint
Lavender
Tangerine
Patchouli
Relieve Me (pain relief)
Potential (concentration/alertness)
Tummy all better (stomach/digestive issues, kid safe)
Immune Boom (immune strengthening, kid safe)
Germ Destroyer (kid safe)
Sweet dreams (kid safe)
do you still have the potenial oil? (its on your swap page)

Yes, i do, im not sure how it got taken off the list.
So go ahead and claim it if you want!

Sorry to everyone about not updating. My ipad dies a few weeks ago and it is hard to do everything on my phone. If the potential doesnt get claimed i will try to get on and add some more stuff this weekend. How many mixed breed eggs would be equivalent to 6 pure breed eggs?

Updated offer

Mine on orps

Offer
6+ Call Duck eggs
8+ OE and EE eggs - blue copper marans roo and blue OE roo over 3 OE, 2 EE and 4 marans (2 wheaten, 1 white and 1 black-not copper), hens. Can send just olive eggs, just marans eggs, possibly just blue EE eggs, or any mix you'd like.
6+ Serama eggs
6+ Mottled English orpington eggs (black mottled roo and blue split mottled roo over blue mottled, black split mottled, blue and chocolate hens)

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom