East of the Mississippi Egg Swap Chain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well stink, I thought they didn't want you to buy outright, but I didn't think of it like that since it was a chain thing and you weren't really paying the person who sent you eggs. Well, I will watch and then participate when I can. Thank you!

I am willing to start being the overseer of this swap thread and restart the thread if there is interest with an offer of eggs.
I would be willing to help oversee if you wanted an extra set of hands/eyes minihorse 927.

Are we going to go with the same policies, excluding the paypal option?

Quote: I am guessing that the person shipping the eggs is the person that pays for shipping. This might want to be placed in the write up.

I would be ok with allowing crossbreds as long as both sets of parents can be identified - for example I have some partridge rock hens running with a white rock roo. I would also be ok with allowing purebred sex links. This is just my opinion however.

I also should be able to put up the initial egg offer.

I sent clover run a personal message I am waiting see if she answers me in a timely manner. I don't want to step on anyones toes!

Last edited:
pop.gif

thank you for trying to restart!

Last edited:
I'll put out an offer:

6 EE eggs. There is a good chance that they will be pure ameraucanas but during the storm I had to put everyone in my big coop so there is a possibility that my leghorn got to some of the girls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom