Easter Egger and Bantam Frizzle Cockerel in need of new home in Seattle area

leahsaurus

In the Brooder
Jan 17, 2018
Puget Sound
I have 2 young (born August 21) roosters looking for a good home. We had a frizzle bantam cochin rooster that we adored but had to give up (and did find a nice home for so I'm hopeful I can again!) and we loved him so much we decided to try to hatch a few of the fertilized eggs we had left from our other favorite chickens... and ended up with 2 roosters. One (Mr. Sassafrass) is an Easter egger cross, the mother lays beautiful green/blue eggs, is a friendly great layer. He's a very cute black/brown/white chicken with feathered feet and is starting to develop poofy cheek feathers like his mom. The other is is a silkie/frizzle cross, bantam, which makes him a sizzle carrier (Mr. Willow). He's so cute, really cool feather pattern/markings. I would travel a few hours to give them a good home and keep them out of a soup pot. I'm a little bit north of Seattle.
IMG_6500.jpg
IMG_6860.jpg IMG_6714.jpg .

leahsaurus

In the Brooder
Jan 17, 2018
Puget Sound
My two little roos starting fighting this morning, so this is a little more urgent. I'm willing to pay for shipping or drive several hours if someone wants one of them! And open to suggestions of where else to post them... I made an ad on craigslist and I'm contacting local 4H clubs.

leahsaurus

In the Brooder
Jan 17, 2018
Puget Sound
Update: found a wonderful home for the easter egger rooster! He's on a big farm with 11 hens where he can crow to his hearts content. I found the person that took him through Craigslist.

Killer Tomato

Songster
Mar 2, 2017
Willamette Pass, Oregon
My two little roos starting fighting this morning, so this is a little more urgent. I'm willing to pay for shipping or drive several hours if someone wants one of them! And open to suggestions of where else to post them... I made an ad on craigslist and I'm contacting local 4H clubs.
4H is a great place to post an ad -- also check with your local Extension office (they are usually affiliated with 4H). There's a lot of chicken people who would love your little Frizzle Roo. I'm looking for a frizzle myself, but live near Eugene, OR, and that's a big road trip. I'm sure you'll find someone closer.

Good luck!

Top Bottom