Easter Egger club!

Well there are 20 EEs in this hatch so when they hatch I'll be officaly an EE owner now what do I need to look out for I always try if I can find out everything about my birds good or bad!

Hey guys I'm looking for a bantam chicken who will get along well with my silkies. We loved our standard easter eggers but want to keep only a bantam flock. Anyone here had experience with the bantam Easter eggers? Would they mix well with my silkies? Any info would be great.. Thanks.

I lost two of my 7 week old EEs tonight along with 20 other babies. We think we got a bad bag of feed. Botulism is the only thing that makes sense. My daughter is a mess (me too) and I'd like to get her some more. Any tips on where to get them? We got ours from Meyers but I'd like to find some with different colors. Thanks.

I lost two of my 7 week old EEs tonight along with 20 other babies. We think we got a bad bag of feed. Botulism is the only thing that makes sense. My daughter is a mess (me too) and I'd like to get her some more. Any tips on where to get them? We got ours from Meyers but I'd like to find some with different colors. Thanks.
Are you looking for large or bantam ?

I would do both but large for sure. We only had one EE chick survive. Luckily Hedwig didn't get any of the chicks feed. As soon as everyone started getting sick I locked her in my bedroom. We love how sweet they are.

I am so sorry :hit Tractor supply has chicks. If yours has EEs, not all of them do, they will be labeled as Americanas( I'm not sure if I spelled that right, but you get what I am saying) I hope you can find some more soon :)

Thanks I can't remember if I saw them or not. Are there people out there that breed them? I mean I know not for shows but to get different colors. I know my daughter would freek if I could find her a blue or something.

Back
Top Bottom