Easter Egger club!

so cute!!!
love.gif

My 2 newborn additions,some RIR/EE crosses from my flock were being really funny,I just introduced them to their new friends "Food" and "Water" and one of the chicks was running around like a nut(Not Scared,just Surprised!) every time the waterer gurgles to give them more water!
gig.gif
The chicks expression was priceless..especially his sibling who was looking at him like "What's wrong with you?". I love watching their surprised reactions,the chicks I've been getting from my flock are very quiet!!It's almost creepy the way they shut up and stare at you every time you look at them!

Love your jumping chicken video and the Boston in your avatar. We have two of our own.

I'm the proud owner of an olive Egger! I got my first egg from Cookie today. It's tiny but oh so beautiful! My other EE, Oreo is laying pink tinted eggs but they've all been soft shelled and laid on the poop board broken (except for one).

Cookie, the olive egger

WOW!!
ep.gif
That hen is sooo beutiful!!

T
I like to try and be as many places at once as I can. I have cameras all over the place so I can keep an eye on all the birds so I am sure everyone is getting along well. I'm also into new electronic toys so I drive my wife nuts with this stuff. But at least if I hear something crazy outside I can just hit rewind and can see what happened to my birds.
true

Ok, Honey is now 27 weeks old, has not layed and shows no signs of doing so any time soon. She doesn't squat and she isn't interested in the nest boxes at all. She appears physically mature.

Is this normal? My other EE is the same age and has been laying for nearly a month already.

Ok, Honey is now 27 weeks old, has not layed and shows no signs of doing so any time soon. She doesn't squat and she isn't interested in the nest boxes at all. She appears physically mature.

Is this normal? My other EE is the same age and has been laying for nearly a month already.

mine was 27 1/2 wks and started last week, I've gotten 5 eggs in 6 days. Hopefully not much longer. Mine does not squat either.

Last edited:
Got my FIRST EE egg today from the one that 90 % told me was a rooster!!!!! So glad I didn't get rid of "Jagger".... You know, I thought " he" had the moves like! :p

It's the middle one! :D

Back
Top Bottom