Easter Egger club!

They are cuties.
love.gif
X3!!!!!!!!!

0.jpg

My husband and I caught our Opal hopping at her Japanese Maple and it was cracking us up! Thought you folks would enjoy this.
ya.gif

Love your jumping chicken video and the Boston in your avatar. We have two of our own.

I'm the proud owner of an olive Egger! I got my first egg from Cookie today. It's tiny but oh so beautiful! My other EE, Oreo is laying pink tinted eggs but they've all been soft shelled and laid on the poop board broken (except for one).

Cookie, the olive egger

Last edited:
Love your jumping chicken video and the Boston in your avatar. We have two of our own.

I'm the proud owner of an olive Egger! I got my first egg from Cookie today. It's tiny but oh so beautiful! My other EE, Oreo is laying pink tinted eggs but they've all been soft shelled and laid on the poop board broken (except for one).

Cookie, the olive egger

She is beautiful! What is she mixed with do you know?

I like to try and be as many places at once as I can. I have cameras all over the place so I can keep an eye on all the birds so I am sure everyone is getting along well. I'm also into new electronic toys so I drive my wife nuts with this stuff. But at least if I hear something crazy outside I can just hit rewind and can see what happened to my birds.

Oh ok then that is a very for good reason and smart. LOL

We got two new babies today (I know these images are Not Gr8...at all)
The girl who bred these, breeds her chickens for high blue egg production & bearded faces

this one is a Tetra Tint X Easter Egger (blue layer)
we're calling it Hedgewig Hoping for a girl :fl

This one is a Golden Comet X Easter Egger (Blue Layer)
Naming Pigwidgeon Hoping for a girl but if it's a boy we'll probably breed these two together.

I'll get better pic tomorrow after work, we had long weekend so far and I am very tired, and not finished Big work day tomorrow (Double pay...LOL)

Back
Top Bottom