Easter Egger club!

brairgirl, what lovely chicks you have!
love.gif

They're all going to be stunning once they're fully feathered!
Man, I love Tiger's neck feathers. And her back! I would love to see what she ends up looking like as a fully feathered adult. c:

And Noodle and Bat, oh my goodness I'm going to die from the cute.

I would like to have some EEs, only none of them have hatched. :( my last hatch, 3 died in shell towards the end and I have 6 more in the incubator right now. Today is day 21 so I'm still holding out but not so much as a pip. Any incubating tips for EEs?

I would like to have some EEs, only none of them have hatched.
sad.png
my last hatch, 3 died in shell towards the end and I have 6 more in the incubator right now. Today is day 21 so I'm still holding out but not so much as a pip. Any incubating tips for EEs?
Maybe there was something genetic wrong with the chicks/eggs?
sad.png

We have tried hatching several of our splash Andalusian hens eggs (she disappeared so we can't try anymore). 2 never piped but were fully developed, 1 hatched then died, the latest one piped externally then died.

Quote: Thank you!

I was mesmerized by Tigers feathers, I never noticed them before. But I hope she keeps those feathers!

Now that our babies are 2 weeks old I tried to get pictures of all eleven! Holy smokes are they hard to contain now! But here is Cupcake perched on my husband. So stinkin' cute with those puffy lil' cheeks
love.gif

Here's Chipmunk with Noodle (and Scooter running off:) Love her eye makeup:)

Maybe there was something genetic wrong with the chicks/eggs?
sad.png
We have tried hatching several of our splash Andalusian hens eggs (she disappeared so we can't try anymore). 2 never piped but were fully developed, 1 hatched then died, the latest one piped externally then died. Thank you! I was mesmerized by Tigers feathers, I never noticed them before. But I hope she keeps those feathers!
Thank you. I'll just keep trying. :) I think I'll look for a different egg source.

Hello everyone... I was wondering if i can join y'all. I'm doing a breeding project of mine creating a long tail ee and so far it's turning out great :) I love the look of the long tail but Love the ee temperament, personality and of course the cute beards.

This is just one of our 10 easter eggers we have some black and white , some reddish and black and a white one , I have never had these kind of chickens and I just have a random question ...can you tell by the color of the chicken what color the egg they will lay ...I'm so excited to see their color full eggs :) thanks

This is just one of our 10 easter eggers we have some black and white , some reddish and black and a white one , I have never had these kind of chickens and I just have a random question ...can you tell by the color of the chicken what color the egg they will lay ...I'm so excited to see their color full eggs :) thanks

They say you can tell the color of the eggs by the color of the hens earlobes. We have a EE who lays green eggs and she has green earlobes.

Back
Top Bottom