Easter Egger club!

5060 State Highway 146 S
Livingston, TX, 77351
(936) 327-4666

That number might get you the store part and not the feed part (I think I had that issue last time I tried to call, but they can give the the feed store number, same company two buildings side by side)

They are all gone. I should of call yesterday.
25 chicks when the same day!

Last edited:
Does Cessy look like a roo to you guys? I'm 99% sure she is a he.

At least Pippi is a pullet

Yup, Cessy is a male. You see the 3 rows on the comb? It is possible, but very unlikely for a girl to have 3 rows in a pea comb. Especially since Cessy is so young. I'm sorry, I have a few suspected chicks being roos as well, and am not looking forward to hearing they turn out to be males.

It started to snow just after I arrived home with my new chicks back in Feb of this year, now it's May and it snowed last night. Here are two of my EE girls hanging out in the snow for the first time.

Flower & Seed

I'm sure on one of these pages, someone explains the EE. Which birds do u breed with the Ameracauna to get Easter Eggers?
I see lots of pretty colors. I love the Greys and buffs

I'm sure on one of these pages, someone explains the EE. Which birds do u breed with the Ameracauna to get Easter Eggers?
I see lots of pretty colors. I love the Greys and buffs
You can breed anything to an Ameraucana to get an Easter Egger. As long as it lays green or blue eggs it is an Easter Egger.

(Some people also put "pink" and other colored eggs in this category, but I don't. I have birds that lay pink eggs and they are NOT EEs).

Back
Top Bottom