Easter Egger club!

Hi EEr's we are new to the site/forum and want to share our new babies! The two Easter Egger's were named by our Grandson, he picked these two out of the 8 new chicks, and named them... Monster Truck Grave Digger "Digger" for short & SHARK! I should say, our Grandson is 3yrs old and a blast! Here is a photo of these two sweet babies! CJ

Little kids are a hoot! My friend's 2-yr-old named her Ameraucana "Ming-Ming" from the children's chicken cartoon show. After that my friend had to give her grandson Ming-Ming to take home with another chicken as a companion!

I think the sweetness gene is in the muffy cheeks!

Haha, I agree!
tongue.png

My 4 new EE's arrived yesterday from Murray McMurray hatchery and I got lucky enough to have all 4 completely different colors, plus the two existing EE's I have makes 6 very different EE's.
2764.png
They are my favorite so this time around I only ordered EE's and also as pullets this time around. Here are my beautiful girls.

My 4 new EE's arrived yesterday from Murray McMurray hatchery and I got lucky enough to have all 4 completely different colors, plus the two existing EE's I have makes 6 very different EE's.
2764.png
They are my favorite so this time around I only ordered EE's and also as pullets this time around. Here are my beautiful girls.

Beautiful ladies!!! Mine are only a month old but seriously excited!

Back
Top Bottom