Easter Egger club!

My 6 EE chics. I'm pretty sure the one in front is a rooster. Think I have 2 or 3.. Purchased locally as Aracauna but I think just EE. They're friendly and fun chics.

I can't wait to get mine! I ordered 3 EE's... I'm curious as to what colors I will end up with. I will post pics as soon as I get them. Names will have to wait til I see what they look like. But YAY I belong somewhere! lol

My 6 EE chics. I'm pretty sure the one in front is a rooster. Think I have 2 or 3.. Purchased locally as Aracauna but I think just EE. They're friendly and fun chics.
You're probably right--a lot of EE's are passed off as purebred when they're not, but that's alright as long as you're not being charged purebred price for them. EE's are great birds and I've been thrilled to pieces with mine. I'd have gotten more this year if I had the room for them! :D

Hello friends!
I would love to purchase Easter Eggers. My grandbabies would love the colorful eggs. Did most of you buy your EE from a hatchery or from local people? I'm near Nashville TN (about an hour from there) if anyone has EE pullets/hens for sale.
I got my EE's from Meyer Hatchery in Ohio and I love them. They are all so different.
Here they are at 14 weeks...

Izzy

BeeBee

Mrs. Puff

Cleo

BeeBee and Mrs Puff looked identical when they arrived and now they are completely different!!

Back
Top Bottom