Easter Egger club!

Has anyone had a EE lay two eggs in one day? She is a new layer. I have a rock , on her first day of laying I got her first egg in the morning. At night I went to check on all the girls and moved her and a rubber egg bounced out. Then she laid again in the morning. So 3 eggs in less then 32 hrs. The problem is I'm waiting on another EE. Today I got two blue/ green eggs. They look exactly the same to me. So I'm wondering if it could just be fluffy laying two since she's a newbie the top egg I watched her lay this morning or Hurd her
1f61c.png
. The bottom egg was in another area and not in nesting box. However close.
P.S so excited a majority of girls are laying makes for a pretty picture

No idea about your chick laying all those eggs,,

BUT I love the egg pictures...There must be something wrong with me to enjoy pictures of eggs.

I just found this thread, BUT I have to comment on this bird....So

[COLOR=FF0000]WOW!! WHAT A BEAUTIFUL BIRD![/COLOR]

I have quite a few EE but none look like that one!!  I want one like that, If you don't mind my coveting your bird.

Thank you! We think she's pretty too... And I don't see a whole lot like her. I just can't wait to see what color eggs she lays :clap

Has anyone had a EE lay two eggs in one day? She is a new layer. I have a rock , on her first day of laying I got her first egg in the morning. At night I went to check on all the girls and moved her and a rubber egg bounced out. Then she laid again in the morning. So 3 eggs in less then 32 hrs. The problem is I'm waiting on another EE. Today I got two blue/ green eggs. They look exactly the same to me. So I'm wondering if it could just be fluffy laying two since she's a newbie
the top egg I watched her lay this morning or Hurd her
1f61c.png
. The bottom egg was in another area and not in nesting box. However close.
P.S so excited a majority of girls are laying makes for a pretty picture

No idea about your chick laying all those eggs,,

BUT  I love the egg pictures...There must be something wrong with me to enjoy pictures of eggs.
It's the blue egg I'm confused on. Which hen. Thank you, I'm the same way! I love to see the pictures!!

Cool colors!!!

I have a hen that looks just like that only she has a full beard. Nice color.

This is Nugget. She is my first. She hops up on my raised beds to sit next to me. She knows that if my roo is bothering her she can find some peace and quiet if she's with me! :)

]
True silver Duckwing.

Is this what you think she is? I got her from our childrens school so I had no idea where she came from or what she was. Folks told me she was/is an EE. I just know she is a good girl.

I will have to post a pic of my girl, Samantha some time. she is a very nice looking hen, and the mother of my breeding rooster, Party boy. I have a couple granddaughters of hers that are lavender with brown speckles. they are very pretty.

This is Nugget. She is my first. She hops up on my raised beds to sit next to me. She knows that if my roo is bothering her she can find some peace and quiet if she's with me! :)
Is this what you think she is? I got her from our childrens school so I had no idea where she came from or what she was. Folks told me she was/is an EE. I just know she is a good girl.

I just meant a Silver Duckwing Easter Egger.

Back
Top Bottom