Easter Egger club!

My EE seems too be doing good with my wyndots so I think I'll get 3 more EE and 3 more wyndots in the spring my self I'm new too chickens but so far love these 2 breeds!
welcome-byc.gif
Those are two of my favorite breeds as well.
thumbsup.gif

I don't think I do but the one EE I got is only half the size of my other one so I was wondering if she is a bantom is there a way too tell? She is suppose too be the same age as my other one who is pure white while this one looks more like a seagul (so we named her Skuttel-little murmaid if any one remembers:D)

My Bantam EE'S came from Meyer Hatchery. They are in my mixed flock and two of them will run off the larger breeds, such attitude!

My EE seems too be doing good with my wyndots so I think I'll get 3 more EE and 3 more wyndots in the spring my self I'm new too chickens but so far love these 2 breeds!
How do they lay for ya? I had 4 SL and the only thing I liked was they were pretty to look at, egg laying sucked and 2 of them were mean as snakes.

I don't think I do but the one EE I got is only half the size of my other one so I was wondering if she is a bantom is there a way too tell? She is suppose too be the same age as my other one who is pure white while this one looks more like a seagul (so we named her Skuttel-little murmaid if any one remembers:D)

This is an EE Roo Bantam I used to have, if this helps ya any.

I have 5 EE's and 2 of them are smaller than the rest and there about 4 months came from same batch my 2 white EE's are getting big 1 brown one as well but 2 brown ones stayed kids small much smaller than there 3 sisters

Back
Top Bottom