Easter Egger club!

I have 3 EE's Here are pictures of 2 of them. They are all 3 months old.

This is Blue, due to the bluish feathers around the neck.

This is RIO, she was free my rescue because she has a crooked beak. She does very well as you can see!

Hello EE owners. I personally love my trio of EE chicks, and there doesn't seem to be many others who love them as much as I do. I think they are beautiful, loving little birds, and I wanted to meet a few others who adore them as much as I do.

To join my little "club"/img/smilies/wink.png  ---

1- Post a picture of your EE(s) (If possible)

2- Tell us their names

3- Have fun!

I started this club so we can share stories and information about our Easter Eggers.

---------------------

My EE's

From Left to Right:

Othello (Roo), Marshmallow (Pullet), and Cookie (Pullet)
53152_video_111_0_00_00-01.jpg

My Easter Eggers are part of my first flock. The first picture is Buckbeak, the escape artist, and then there's Winky who is too pretty for her own good. They are 18 weeks old in these pictures. No eggs yet!

I just got my two girls! America and Liberty! I have a question, do true EE lay blue eggs?
[/URL]
I'm not sure there is such a thing as a "true EE", is there?
hu.gif
Seeing as they are not a real breed in and of themselves but a mixture of breeds. But as to your Q, Easter Eggers can lay just about any color egg, blue, green*, brown even white, cream and pinkish. It all depends on what genes she got from mommy and daddy.

And no, there is no way to tell which until she actually lays one.

*If she lays a dark green egg she is usually referred to as an "Olive Egger" which is sort of a 'sub-species' (sic.).

Back
Top Bottom