Easter Egger club!

My girls are all grown up and finally laying! Aesa, BR was first @ 21 weeks, then Saga @ almost 22 weeks, then Sigge & Brynja one month later @ 22 1/2 weeks!
Oddly, that was their previously established rank in the pecking order, too. Coincidence? Hmmm.

Lovely egg collection!

My girls are all grown up and finally laying! Aesa, BR was first @ 21 weeks, then Saga @ almost 22 weeks, then Sigge & Brynja one month later @ 22 1/2 weeks!
Oddly, that was their previously established rank in the pecking order, too. Coincidence? Hmmm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catandherchicks

Lovely egg collection!

I agree, nice range of shades!

that's a nice looking rooster you've got:)
thick legs
Pointing up tail feathers
Developed comb/ wattles
Thanks. He is the handsome one, that's for sure. And gentle too. How good a protector he will be is unknown, at the moment he even runs from the PR hen's 'pecking order' challenges. At least he doesn't challenge ME, and I certainly hope that stays the case!

As for his tail, it's getting more flamboyant every day. I hope he develops some impressive feathers, they'll look nice glued onto my bike helmet!

Last edited:
I agree, nice range of shades!

Thanks. He is the handsome one, that's for sure. And gentle too. How good a protector he will be is unknown, at the moment he even runs from the PR hen's 'pecking order' challenges. At least he doesn't challenge ME, and I certainly hope that stays the case!

As for his tail, it's getting more flamboyant every day. I hope he develops some impressive feathers, they'll look nice glued onto my bike helmet!

He is adorable I have 3 Banty Roos I can't wait for to grow for the same thing

Thinking about adopting this rooster. Please can anyone tell me about his coloring and what he may produce. He's an EE from Meyers. I have several EE hens a few partridge and one creamy colored one.

Back
Top Bottom