• Yes

Votes: 114 91.2%
  • No

Votes: 11 8.8%

• Total voters
Is this contest still open? or has it ended
smile.png

It's ended pretty much. The person who had it has gone pretty much AFK

Brownie was tame, tamer than any other hen I have, until I got a rooster! Now she won't let me catch her. I think my hand raised hens actually thought I was the rooster!

Just for fun, here are a few pictures of my favorite EE cockerel, Duckfeet.

^^^ Left = Duckfeet at 3 weeks. I suspected he was a boy, but not sure at the time.

^^^ Duckfeet again at seven weeks. WOW he grew fast!!! At this point I was 80% sure he was a boy

^^^^ Today - he was photo bombed by his half brother, Goldenwing LOL

^^^^ Today, 11 weeks

Last edited:
my meanest cockerel in the group - 11 week old OE named Mr. Food

^^^ Mr. Food is the light gray one huddle up next to the striped chick.

^^^ three weeks - he was SO UGLY!!!

^^^ seven weeks - If he really was mean, the girls wouldn't like him LOL Mr. Food just thinks he's mean.

^^^ today, watching over his girls, 11 weeks

Last edited:
The prettiest, smallest, and most docile of the girls... Dotty - she is at the very top left of the first picture.

^^^ three weeks old

^^^ seven weeks old. Her feathered legs are filling out some.

^^^ today - 11 weeks - I am loving her feet. Too bad she's the lowest ranking bird in the flock.

Brownie was tame, tamer than any other hen I have, until I got a rooster! Now she won't let me catch her. I think my hand raised hens actually thought I was the rooster!

That is too funny!! mine were all so easy to pick up until my kids decided to try catching them. A little at a time I'm re-gaining their trust though. Only one, Goldenwing, still enjoys being coddled.

Back
Top Bottom