Easter egger help needed!

ILoveBabySilkies

Songster
Apr 21, 2020
WPB, FL
That’s what I was afraid of :(. I’m not allowed to have cockerels where I live...
If he is in fact a cockerel he could be crowing anytime so just be prepared. Although he could take a while to crow or he could crow tomorrow, cockerels are very unpredictable with when they start to crow.

Vickischics

BYC Songster & Master Egg Collector!
Premium Feather Member
May 6, 2020
Space Coast of Florida
Welcome to BYC, I see you have already started using the knowledge of people on here. Very good. Welcome to a very Egg-citing and knowledgeable group of people from all over the globe. It is very helpful to know your general location when you have issues related to specific questions. Here is how to add your location to your profile compliments of aart.

Attachments

Vickischics

BYC Songster & Master Egg Collector!
Premium Feather Member
May 6, 2020
Space Coast of Florida
I’m gonna say cockerel since it looks like they are starting to get sickle feathers and the comb is pretty red.
I have to disagree with you because I do not view the feathers as sickle feathers and the comb is the same color as the other pullets behind her in question. I am going to say: PULLET. My EEgers looked the same at that age and they are Pullets laying blue and green color eggs. Just saying.

Top Bottom