Easter Egger Pics!!!

Pics

King (or Queen) of the coop.
This is what I walked down to find in the brooder pen this morning. The little gold had claimed the top for itself and was still sleeping when I first saw it.

King (or Queen) of the coop.
This is what I walked down to find in the brooder pen this morning. The little gold had claimed the top for itself and was still sleeping when I first saw it.
love.gif

OH MAI GOODNISS
SUCH AMAZING FLUFFINESS!!!!! :love :love :love
Our first hybrids would sitontop of the waterer too :gig I miss that age - the little babies are still too young to fly.

And speaking of babies, here is the latest EE addition XD

Chick1

Been calling this one Goldy

Chick3

chick4

chick5 Smokey's bigger counterpart

This is the one I've been calling Smokey. The smallest one of the group and looking really awkward as feathers fill in

Drama is Goldy's less colorful but louder counterpart

Chick 8

Any idea's or guesses on which are Roosters? I'm about 90% sure about 2 and think at least one more is a rooster which is what I guessed to start with. Thanks for any advice.

First off, chick 8 is ADORABLE
love.gif

And second, my only guess is chick 4. Bold red color and lots of black. Here's a link that gives really good advice for sexing young birds:
http://www.homegrowngourmet.org/how...crow-gender-identification-in-young-chickens/

Thanks. I think chick 8 is the one that was trying to sit on my 6 baby Australorps their first day in the brooder last week. I think the one I call Goldy, Drama are positively roosters and chick 4 I'm not sure of. Just waiting on Hackle feathers.

Back
Top Bottom