Easter Egger Sexing "tips and tricks" *Pictures Included*

Yes, the top 2 look like EEs without the fuzzy faces. The other 3 definitely look like crosses, but not sure what. If they are all 6 months old, I think they are pullets, although that last one made me look twice!
big_smile.png
I think the first one looks like a Wyandotte (mix). Looks more like a rose comb to me. The white one should be giving you eggs soon for sure!

I got an egg!!! Holy moly!!!!!! Just went out to the coop to let them all out and there it was! Beautiful and perfect And kinda orangey beige! I am not sure who laid it but there it was! :) I am so happy! :) best thing to happen all day!

Thanks for the condolences. I am beyond devastated right now, she was my favorite. The two ducks and the two remaining normally-colored EEs are all ok. We reinforced the fence today. So down to 2 hens from 4 (one lost and one was a roo). The 8 assorted brown-layers that were in the garage are just fine, they are much too small to be outside yet. So we will still have plenty of eggs in a few months, albeit brown ones...

Back
Top Bottom