Quote:
You can email them to me
smile.png

Ok guys.. here are Anna's three chicks

81805_whitehickanna.jpg

81805_middlechickanna.jpg

81805_rooanna.jpg

They are six weeks old..

I think 2 boys and a girl but I did suggest maybe getting more pictures that are a bit clearer
smile.png

I would like to see straight on to see their combs, and profile shots showing head to shoulder and shoulder to tail. I don't see any developing combs in these shots at all. Will say hens until I see new pictures that show otherwise. Love chick 1's coloring. Also will want to see them again in a few weeks to see if anyone changes teams.

Shellie

Here are photos of my second hatch of EEs this year. Again, the daddy was a white sport of halo's wheaten ameraucanas; hens were either Ideal EEs or a blue olive egger from halo (blue rock roo X EE hen). Oh - and one is from a white sport ameraucana hen of halo's wheatens.

Please tell me if you think I am right or wrong on the sexing, and what you see that tells you so. Thanks for your input!

The one of the right is from the white/wheaton ameraucana cross (a pullet, I think) and on the left, I'm pretty sure a roo.
22119_dsc_0233.jpg

Twin boys, I think:
22119_dsc_0252.jpg

Twin girls, I think:
22119_dsc_0235.jpg

On the left, a pullet, I believe, and probably from the blue olive egger hen. On the right, a roo, I think.
22119_dsc_0264.jpg

Here's a cool EE pullet for the samples.
tongue.png
Huge black beard AND little wattles, mixed up comb and small and stubby. Love it!
smile.png

18 weeks old..

51848_p1020176.jpg

Here's an earlier pic, I think this was 8ish weeks or so. She is very shy and hard to get a decent pic of!
smile.png
I'll see if I can find a younger one also.

51848_p1010786.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom