Easter egger, unknown gender!

She's a mix. The rose comb could be from several different breeds, but Wyandotte is likely. Where did you get her?
My brother got them from a school that had raised them for a class and they had decided to give them away.. We had no idea the gender or breed and when i did some research I found the chick is most likely an EE.

My brother got them from a school that had raised them for a class and they had decided to give them away.. We had no idea the gender or breed and when i did some research I found the chick is most likely an EE.

Then I suppose the question is where did the class get the eggs. I'm not going to say that she's an EE, I'm simply going to say she's a barnyard mix. If she lays green eggs, then you have an EE and that's awesome! But, for now... she's just a mix.

Then I suppose the question is where did the class get the eggs. I'm not going to say that she's an EE, I'm simply going to say she's a barnyard mix. If she lays green eggs, then you have an EE and that's awesome! But, for now... she's just a mix.
We don’t have any contact to that school anymore so I suppose it’s a waiting game... We have an Americauna as well so it would be cool to have all these colors of eggs.

Back
Top Bottom