BLRW Roo over
Splash BLRW
BR
EE
BO
BA
Welsummer
Ancona

Would like lavender orphingtons and BW and W ameracauna's.

This is what I have if anyone is interested in:

*Pure*
Speckled Sussex
Black Australorp
LF Brahma

and of course... present on many yards, the barnyard mix!

I want
hmm.png
I don't know?

No banties - my birds are big ones
No waterfowl EXCEPT Mandarin Ducks

Pretty much anything else.
big_smile.png

I forgot to mention before that I am looking for Bantam Duck Eggs. Calls, BEI's, Mallards.

I am desperately looking for Lav Orp eggs... I would be tickled to have just one single pullet hatch out.. Of course, more would be fine too.. But, I'm only needing 1/2 doz at the most.. Hopefully I would be able to get at LEAST one pullet! I know how expensive these eggs can be and I simply just cannot afford it but, I can pay shipping and a little more or I can send you a few dozen from my girls.. I will be hatching out my EE's but everything else will be available!

Goddess
jumpy.gif

Last edited:
My Blue Marans pullets have been laying huge eggs this winter and I've hatched out two small batches with good fertility (considering the subzero temps zapping some of them). The roosters covering the girls are the more submissive cockerel - a very contrasty blue cuckoo and the dominant cockerel - a blue cuckoo that I've been told is also a silver with gold leakage, but not sure on that one. I suspect he is homozygous cuckoo making him lighter and the barring thinner. All of the chicks have been cuckoo so far. I've hatched from these guys several cuckoos, a blue cuckoo, and a gorgeous splash cuckoo cockerel from the NYD hatch (and he will likely be replacing my current cockerels from 2010 if anyone local has a use for them later this summer). As I said, the 6 pullets are all blue, but 2 of them have white over their necks like they carry birchen. Still working on finding out what exactly are in these guys.

The girls have been laying some pretty decent dark colored eggs as of late. The first few eggs were lighter, but it looks like the pigmenting organs are doing their jobs now. Most are probably 4's and 5's with some 6/7s, but I have yet to receive my Marans egg color card (how long does it take them to ship those, anyway?). Chicks have nice leg feathering.

I love silkies, Ameraucanas, and Marans and am looking to get into Iowa Blues. Feel free to make me an offer, would be happy to send out a dozen (or so) of the darkest eggs I can gather at the time.

Pictured below are the cockerels earlier in the winter and last fall and one of the blue pullets (one without the white/birchen coloring):

RoosterCrowing01.jpg

Roosters.jpg

MaransPullet.jpg

And some of the chicks from this pen:

Splash Cuckoo 6 weeks old (Didn't get a great picture of it, but he is barred on non-white feathers)

SplashCuckoo1.jpg

SplashCuckoo2.jpg

Blue Cuckoo 6 weeks old

BlueCuckoo.jpg

Cuckoo Chick 2 weeks old

CuckooChick.jpg

Last edited:
this is what i have, large frame light brahmas,rhode island reds, and pure white silkies, bearded,5 toes ect. non hatchery stock. all are show quality.

wants are speckeld sussex, blue laced red wyondotts, red bourbon turkey eggs. anyone want to trade eggs.........

Last edited:
What I have is Golden and Jumbo brown Coturmix Quail. I would not mind paying for shipping and buying the eggs for a small price. (The kids and I dont have alot of money for are hobby lol)
I would like to try hatching turkeys dose not matter the type.
Also Blue Marans or lav orp eggs would be nice.

Just got a male Pekin, so I may have Pure pekins and Pekin/Buff cross eggs.

Back
Top Bottom