Eastern bluebird orphans

Wonderful! Well done! 💞 Very happy to hear to this! Thanks for you rapid response. 😊
No problem, I love all the wildlife around and everyone said I should just let nature take its corse but I couldn't help it, they should be all safe now, they are probably in an outdoor enclosure now until they are released

MAY_6401_L.jpg

This is the Daddy Blue from our 1st nesting couple.

Mine too. I tried attracting them for years. Then finally in 2013 they started nesting in my yard. YES!!!! ha
They have always been in out yard but unfortunately my cat candy and some strays are very good hunters and we came to the conclusion to take down all our birdhouses to prevent more accidents like this :/

That is a beautiful picture! Off topic, what type of camera do you use?
Thank you so much!
I'm shooting with a Nikon D4s. I was considering upgarding to the D6? I think it was the D6, but the reviews weren't that great. My D4s has done well for me over the years. I bought it when it first came out.

They have always been in out yard but unfortunately my cat candy and some strays are very good hunters and we came to the conclusion to take down all our birdhouses to prevent more accidents like this :/
oh no ... 😟
My husband built a house on a post because they prefer that type of nest box. He also added a predator protector midway on the post to prevent predators from climbing up to get to the box.

Back
Top Bottom