Eastern Tennessee Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK...who is showing at the Newport show? Bario,,,,I KNOW you are..... right???

frow.gif
I will be there. Hopefully get to meet some of you.

Last edited:
I think I will go to the newport show, depends on if I'm lookin to buy by then. Or if my friend goes or convince hubby to come with me, I hate driving far out by myself.

@Bairo - I am having fertility issues with my SLW. I was planning on having some at the Newport Show but they just aren't cooperating. I only have one male hatched so far.

I've got wheaten ameraucanas. I've got a splash boy in with two wheaten and one blue wheaten girls, so I'm hatching mostly blue and splash wheaten. Were you needing to add some?

Yes.... I will need a wheaton for certain. I am actually looking for one that is on the lighter side or has a bigger splash of white. If they are splashed too much or too light to show....I need them :)
Blue or plain either one. You have any 3-5 month olds??

Thank you XChickieX for starting the thread over at the shows section.
Here is the info for everyone https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/646132/something-to-crow-about-newport-tn-show-may-5th

I vote that XchickieX be the official show keeper upper and info getter for us. Someone please second that!!!

Every time I get a good list going for 6 months out, something happens and I loose it or get too many changes
he.gif
I tried to take a pill for my memory issues, but kept forgetting to take it
barnie.gif

Thank you XChickieX for starting the thread over at the shows section.
Here is the info for everyone https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/646132/something-to-crow-about-newport-tn-show-may-5th

I vote that XchickieX be the official show keeper upper and info getter for us. Someone please second that!!!

Every time I get a good list going for 6 months out, something happens and I loose it or get too many changes
he.gif
I tried to take a pill for my memory issues, but kept forgetting to take it
barnie.gif

I second the motion.

All in favor raise your hand.
yesss.gif

I have six six-week-olds that I'll keep the girls out of. I was thinking that I could hook you up with hatching eggs, if you haven't already closed up the brooder for the year.

Yes.... I will need a wheaton for certain. I am actually looking for one that is on the lighter side or has a bigger splash of white. If they are splashed too much or too light to show....I need them :)
Blue or plain either one. You have any 3-5 month olds??

Putting eggs in lock-down Friday, can't wait to see them! I've been checking the BYC auction looking at hatching eggs
hide.gif

"Hi, my name is Hannah and I have a egg hatching addiction!"
tongue.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom