Eastern Tennessee Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i would love to would love some are there any eggs i could trade with you on those

Are you trying to get me killed? lol!! No, not right now... I can't be adding too much with a possible move coming.

It will be a few weeks before I have some available eggs... if you don't find anyone else, let me know. We'll work something out.

Well since my boss decided to let me off today dh took a vacation day & we started cobbling a small coop together. So far its going well. We have scavenged together enough stuff out of an old barn so we haven't had to buy anything yet. I wanted to make it for the Orpington babies and if we can make it draft free they will go in it for the winter.

Are you trying to get me killed? lol!! No, not right now... I can't be adding too much with a possible move coming. 

It will be a few weeks before I have some available eggs... if you don't find anyone else, let me know. We'll work something out.
That works for me thank you can't wait to hatch those little beautys

Ok, so an update is in store... We are less than 5000 view away from 100,000 views for the contest... Talbott Poultry is right now the closest guess with Nov. 22nd @ 9:45pm

So, I forget how long ago I switched back to Dumor, but I have yet to get ANY eggs and unfortunately had to go to the store to buy a dozen... I mean it's been FOREVER since I've had to even LOOK at store bought eggs... I had to buy them for my video I shared with ya'll... anyways, tomorrow is coop clean out day... Probably rabbit barn too... They are going to be wormed with Ivermectin that night after they put themselves to bed, and then follow up with Valbazen after 14 days... I wonder if egg production will pick up then? I guess I need to find a feed with a higher protein percentage if they don't pick up? I know it's winter and all, but with my RIRs and Golden Comets (when I had them) I'd still be getting eggs, and I remember it because I used to get them hours after they froze!

ETA: I paid 3.66 after tax for CAGE FREE EGGS! I only ask $3 a dozen for mine, which can actually be considered cage free... 3.66!!! Not even ORGANIC!

Last edited:
I know it's winter and all, but with my RIRs and Golden Comets (when I had them)
Welcome to our world as it exist with out comets,and reds
roll.png
We feel you girl...

Hey BTW Did everyone FINALLY get their Purina coupons in the email?? I can not believe all I got was a single 1.50 off chicken food and 2.00 off rabbit. And I have not gotten a coupon email in over 6 months until this one. I swear if I hit the lottery I am forming my own darn feed company
old.gif
Then they can take that cheap soy filled, gmo infected crap and stick it you know where!!!

Ahhh. I feel better now

speaking of good deals though

Walmart has an incredible deal on BOSS. I cant even remember the sized bag or the price, LMAO (i've had a day, let me tell you) But I do remember saying to myself: Self; that is a heck of a deal, you need to snag it!

For those that do not know btw... I get a group discount at the therapist when all my personalities show up
highfive.gif

Stang

Remind me to bring the rabbit coupon to the picnic for you also...
I don't use Purina, I buy PennPal from my friend... though I think she says formula is close... thanks for thinking of me though, offer it to itsthelaw

speaking of good deals though

Walmart has an incredible deal on BOSS. I cant even remember the sized bag or the price, LMAO (i've had a day, let me tell you) But I do remember saying to myself: Self; that is a heck of a deal, you need to snag it!

For those that do not know btw... I get a group discount at the therapist when all my personalities show up
highfive.gif
HAHA! I thought you were going to say you get a group discount so if we wanted to tag along... we could!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom