Eastern Tennessee Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awww - you found them for me?!!! LOL - so jealous.

I need some of those pullets/hens! Where did you find them? Have anymore?
Blaine, he had them on CL... I bought the group, he had them buy all or none priced... After I figure out which ones I don't need I'll let ya'll know which ones I'm selling (if any) there is an extra rooster!
wink.png

SCORE!!!!

They are so cute. Wish I could help you with color, but the only one I recognize is the mille fleur.
Thanks! I know 4 are blacks, 1 of which may have leakage (?) she has some white spots but not many and some lighter parts through her neck feathers, then I have a self blue/lavender (he called it lavender but I'm not sure if there is a difference), and then the other 2, 1 I assume is a mille fleur of some type, but the pullet that is in the last photo I posted has me stumped!

Last edited:
Blaine, he had them on CL... I bought the group, he had them buy all or none priced... After I figure out which ones I don't need I'll let ya'll know which ones I'm selling (if any) there is an extra rooster!
wink.png
That would be great. ICan't say for sure on the exact coloring of those you got but they look really nice & I love the colors.

Working on a deal with another BYCer. So far the birds look VERY nice, (waiting for more pics) & the price per is very reasonable but we're talking shipping and that hurts the pocket but I need some pullets soooooo bad.

Wish I could take more roos but just can't right now. My ratio is way out of wack. I just love these little ones and at this point not picky about color. Some more serious BC breeders may not like to hear (plug your ears if your one
wink.png
) but I kind of want to breed different colors just to see what comes out
ep.gif

That would be great. ICan't say for sure on the exact coloring of those you got but they look really nice & I love the colors.

Working on a deal with another BYCer. So far the birds look VERY nice, (waiting for more pics) & the price per is very reasonable but we're talking shipping and that hurts the pocket but I need some pullets soooooo bad.

Wish I could take more roos but just can't right now. My ratio is way out of wack. I just love these little ones and at this point not picky about color. Some more serious BC breeders may not like to hear (plug your ears if your one
wink.png
) but I kind of want to breed different colors just to see what comes out
ep.gif
HAHA!! Well, it is how you get new varieties... right? That's what you should tell them!
So, I went back out to get better photos of the ones I want color names for...

The last photo of this rooster, is not going to last much longer here... If anyone wants a bantam cochin rooster, looks laced if you ask me... he's free otherwise will be going to freezer camp here soon... don't need him!

Who asked me to keep an update on baby bunny photos? Here they are, they've already gotten a nice fine little hairs... so cute!

HAHA!! Well, it is how you get new varieties... right? That's what you should tell them!
So, I went back out to get better photos of the ones I want color names for...

The last photo of this rooster, is not going to last much longer here... If anyone wants a bantam cochin rooster, looks laced if you ask me... he's free otherwise will be going to freezer camp here soon... don't need him!

They look like their color is already a bit mixed up. ESPECIALLY that boy you don't like. And what is so bad about him? He is only a few inches tall... he can't be that bad. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom