Eastern Tennessee Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hold on I gotta go back a few pages and catch up.

New person from Loudon! Guess where I live? Loudon!
wink.png
Small world, eh?

brb, gotta go backwards and read.

Did i mention I kept a few pullets back from the fair cause I want to keep em? Well, I could be convinced otherwise if they worked for you. Cochin mixes, so they are all feather legged
wink.png

Okay, here are the options here.

I am selling off some of my adult bantam cochin hens. Sort of. They are for sale at the fair and who knows if they sold betwen thursday afternoon and now. But I am having second thoughts and may just keep them. If I do, I will be hatching out from them.....the girls are blue mottled and the boy is black mottled (unless he sold), so chicks would be either blue mottled or black mottled. Bantam Mottled Cochins. Here they are.

2011-09-13_18-35-31_874.jpg

2011-09-13_18-35-36_951.jpg

2011-09-13_18-35-51_474.jpg

2011-09-13_18-36-08_976.jpg

2011-09-13_18-36-16_54.jpg

As of thursday there were two other sale pullets left, 1 blue copper cochin mix and 1 olive egger pullet (both large fowl)

I did keep 5 or 6 cochin mix pullets here. All large fowl.

3 white leghorn/cochin.
2 buff partridgey looking cochin mix
1 partridge/blue cochin mix

I also have 2 white leghorn/cochin cockerels the same age

How many chickens are you looking for?

Thanks for the welcomes!

I'm glad to here other people from Loudon as I thought for sure I was alone in the county haha.

Thoose are some cute little birds! They look sooooo round like little balls of feathers!

We are hope for about 10 ish chickens but I keep reading about chicken math so I guess we will see!

Shoot, you wanna see round?

here are a couple of my keeper girls
2011-09-11_12-42-18_811.jpg

24277_1218001453.jpg

And this is a sale girl, she is a GREAT broody. has been broody 3 or 4 times here so far I think.

2011-06-28_08-09-33_568.jpg

What are are you looking for? Teeny tiny baby chicks, a few weeks old, a few months old, adults or?

Quote:
Yes guys, glad to b back, I was in mourning over my Brea, we took it hard, but we're rebounding. We need all the help we can get to have our chick laws changed here in JC. So come on down
smile.png
I don't think its going really well, lots of opposition to it, don't know why. Our underground coop might just catch on. Mayb it will be shown on the Martha Stewart show, ha

Quote:
She does indeed have both newborns, 'teenagers' and half grown eye candy bantam birds.

I also have a couple of adults. And a rooster for sale that is sweet as pie.

BTW, welcome to all!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom