Eastern Tennessee Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I do very little mess that's the part I like
smile.png

Quote:
Welcome CityMom, youve sure come to the right place. Lots of great info to b found here. You will find everyone to be very helpful and welcoming.
smile.png

Quote:
Ahem, I seem to remember someone promising pix of the brownish partridgey girl as she grew. AHEM.

ok. already. I'll take some new pics tomorrow and get them posted. That Cochin Rooster from tennesseeckn is the s*** though. He is sooooo funny and the girls adore him. I was finally forced to clip wings the other day (you know I dont believe in it) but that darn speckled the smallest hen and leader of the pack taught everyone how to fly over my 7 foot run fence. I did however leave the crosses I got from you intact since they never left the run with the others. Now you should see the looks I get from the girls at night as the crosses are up in the rafters and everyone else is on the bottom two roosts.
lau.gif

Quote:
Welcome CityMom, youve sure come to the right place. Lots of great info to b found here. You will find everyone to be very helpful and welcoming.
smile.png

Lordy honey where you been haven't heard from u in long time. How goes the battle inJC for your chickens?

Quote:
smile.png

Lordy honey where you been haven't heard from u in long time. How goes the battle inJC for your chickens?

I think we are going to have to help her raze city hall and build her an underground coop
wink.png

Quote:
Ahem, I seem to remember someone promising pix of the brownish partridgey girl as she grew. AHEM.

ok. already. I'll take some new pics tomorrow and get them posted. That Cochin Rooster from tennesseeckn is the s*** though. He is sooooo funny and the girls adore him. I was finally forced to clip wings the other day (you know I dont believe in it) but that darn speckled the smallest hen and leader of the pack taught everyone how to fly over my 7 foot run fence. I did however leave the crosses I got from you intact since they never left the run with the others. Now you should see the looks I get from the girls at night as the crosses are up in the rafters and everyone else is on the bottom two roosts.
lau.gif

lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif

Quote:

I think we are going to have to help her raze city hall and build her an underground coop
wink.png

I'll help who has the bobcat ?? Sandra we get you some chickies
big_smile.png

Quote:
lau.gif

lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif

yea right...I'll take a pic tomorrow eve. If you aint never seen a hen "GLARE" at you, you will be amazed
hide.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom