Eastern Tennessee Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Well shoot, should have said something. The show i was at this weekend had gallons of Oxine for sale. Could have picked one up for you and brought it to the bunny meet up. Ahem, speaking of which..........when do you want your bunny?
bun.gif

I'm ready whenever you are. I am already out for break, so just say when and where. What kind of food are you using right now?

Quote:
Daphine....you are more than welcome to some of my Oxine. Just let me know and we will see what we can figure out on getting it to you.

Thank you.

I don't even really need it right now, it's just that if I do I won't have any on hand. It's the principle of the thing, ya know?

ill try hard to have a variety of stuff divided into more manageable and cheaper quantities for the spring show in Newport. I doubt I'll be going to any before then. Ill try to have at least Valbazen, Ivermectin pour on, permethrin spray, and Oxine. That should cover all the bases, LOL. Wazine is not worth bringing because it is cheap and easy to mix anyway.

Quote:
THANKS!! I know I'm just awesome like that
lau.gif
I'm joking!! I couldn't have done it with out my DH. I sold him on this when I told him. Either we could make the cookie tin heater or I could just spend $50 bucks on a heated water feeder.
gig.gif
His choice. Went to lowes the next day and got what we needed.
tongue2.gif

Nt
Quote:
Well shoot, should have said something. The show i was at this weekend had gallons of Oxine for sale. Could have picked one up for you and brought it to the bunny meet up. Ahem, speaking of which..........when do you want your bunny?
bun.gif

I'm ready whenever you are. I am already out for break, so just say when and where. What kind of food are you using right now?

You sure you don't want a pair? Lol. I can bring it to work with me tomorrow if you want to come to turkey creek to pick up. That'll cut half an hour off the drive.
wink.png
I'm here from 9ish to 5ish.

Could do the same Thursday but with limit time....won't be in til 11ish and leaving early.

bun.gif

I'm thinking that I would like to move to the Knoxville, Tennessee area and now is the time to convince hubby
big_smile.png

I'm interested in owning a small personal "hobby" farm. But to both hubby and I culture is important. Art, music, etc.

So tell my why you love it, hate it, or any first hand opinion.
frow.gif

Quote:
yeah, they reposted it
http://knoxville.craigslist.org/grd/2756851580.html
someone flagged it obviously

this one flagged as well dang man never gonna find a barn cat.
sad.png

Are you still looking for one? I have a brown tabby girl that is 1.5 yrs old & fixed. She is an amazing mouser, moler, what have you
tongue.png
She is indoor/outdoor right now but is better suited to outdoor which is why we're trying to find her a new home. She has a great personality too. If you want a 2 for 1 I have her brother here... they share the meals she catches, lol. He's mostly outdoor too. Someone dropped them when they were kittens and we have raised them since. We have a baby due in March, so we're cutting back on animals where possible.
smile.png

Quote:
this one flagged as well dang man never gonna find a barn cat.
sad.png

Are you still looking for one? I have a brown tabby girl that is 1.5 yrs old & fixed. She is an amazing mouser, moler, what have you
tongue.png
She is indoor/outdoor right now but is better suited to outdoor which is why we're trying to find her a new home. She has a great personality too. If you want a 2 for 1 I have her brother here... they share the meals she catches, lol. He's mostly outdoor too. Someone dropped them when they were kittens and we have raised them since. We have a baby due in March, so we're cutting back on animals where possible.
smile.png

Me me I need a mouser cat plez

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom