Easy chicken feeder

locoyosh

Songster
9 Years
Mar 6, 2014
Lehigh Valley, PA
Hi,
Some of our family members are joining the world of backyard chickening, so my son made some instructional videos for them. We've had chickens for 5 years, and our setup is pretty much just as we like it... minimal maintenance!!

This feeder holds a lot of feed and the deep cap at the bottom prevents much waste.

Figured I'd share his videos with this community, why keep them to ourselves! I'd give credit to the people who's videos or forum posts I used to influence how we constructed our coop, but I have no clue who to thank. There is also a DIY waterer video as well as a Chicken coop 101 video. Check them out!

Hope the videos help.

Easy DIY Chicken Feeder

Hi,
Some of our family members are joining the world of backyard chickening, so my son made some instructional videos for them. We've had chickens for 5 years, and our setup is pretty much just as we like it... minimal maintenance!!

This feeder holds a lot of feed and the deep cap at the bottom prevents much waste.

Figured I'd share his videos with this community, why keep them to ourselves! I'd give credit to the people who's videos or forum posts I used to influence how we constructed our coop, but I have no clue who to thank. There is also a DIY waterer video as well as a Chicken coop 101 video. Check them out!

Hope the videos help.

Easy DIY Chicken Feeder
thankyou so much, i was just looking for that for my ducks!

For chickens I find it hard to beat the DIY no spill 5 gallon feeder. They can't scatter feed all over and it can sit in all but the most horizontal driving rains without getting wet feed.

Hi,

Hope the videos help.

Easy DIY Chicken Feeder
Good job Garrett!

Back
Top Bottom