Quote:
Not when you're looking they don't.
gig.gif
gig.gif

Quote:
Not when you're looking they don't.
gig.gif
gig.gif

OK, let me say it like this. I keep small amounts of butter out at room temperature because I like it softened. I have been known to leave it out in a small bowl, uncovered, with two cats in the house. I've been doing this for over 2 years. Never once has it been licked, smeared, consumed, or otherwise messed with by the cats.

Quote:
I can leave fingerprints in soft butter. I'm sure I could see a tongue smear mark
wink.png

Soft, room-temp butter that is still out-of-the-package stick-square is untouched butter.

Actually the new kitten was licking the butter off the top of a loaf of bread that was fresh out of the oven. I didn't tell DH about it, and we have been eating the loaf of bread. To say the least I have taken to keeping the water bottle to be able to spray the kitten. He is just learning the rules of engagement at my house. I let the cats get away with a lot, but I do have some limits. I have a strict nobody walks on the cutting broad. It is part of the cabinets so it puts away easily. I hope it is at least one clean place, so that I can make a sandwich without too much grime being involved. I also try to keep the cats off of the counter that the sink is part of.

So next question: Would you eat organ meat? (Like heart, liver, brains, kidneys, bladders, you get the idea)

Back
Top Bottom