Eating Eggs - Me

JoePa

Songster
11 Years
Apr 18, 2011
Lehigh County Pa.
Since I have chickens I have a lot of eggs - I like eating them and end up eating a least one every day sometimes two - was wondering if this is too many eggs health wise - I'm sure most of you are in the same boat with the availability of eggs - do you eat a lot - what do you think -

Eggs are good for humans! Our brains, eyes and other organs like the protein the egg has to offer. As to if they are good for you, talk with your doctor as we don't know your health history. And for us other folks who like eggs, and are not allergic to them, moderation is always the rule to follow. Just because eggs are good for humans does not mean we have to eat a half a dozen a day-unless you are a body builder going into competition!

Since I have chickens I have a lot of eggs - I like eating them and end up eating a least one every day sometimes two - was wondering if this is too many eggs health wise - I'm sure most of you are in the same boat with the availability of eggs - do you eat a lot - what do you think -
I eat an average of 2.5 eggs a day. They are considered one of the "perfect" foods. They are part of a healthy diet. Avoid as much processed foods as you can and cook with whole fresh foods.

Your own eggs are way healthier for you!
One lady that buys eggs from me has health issues and organ issues. Her doctor gave her a list of foods that she is allowed to eat. She will eat 2 of my eggs for breakfast everyday. At her last check up her doctor asked her what she has been doing differently because he saw a slight change for the good, which wasn’t what he was expecting. She is saying it all has to do with the farm fresh eggs.

Back
Top Bottom