Eating Healthy

I was bad over the weekend too. The thing with lowcarb is - if you take that one bite of something that you shouldn't have - you blew it and have to start over the next day or the next meal and don't look back.

But once you get on a roll, and once you see the pounds fall off, you're good to go, you have to give it at least two weeks straight with grams under 20. And it can be tricky, every splenda pack has 1 gram - you have three coffees with splenda that's 3 grams right there. One egg = 1 gram etc.

Once you get the hang of it - you will be surprised! This is coming from a lowcarb fan that gained 9 pounds because I was sloppy. I'm trying too, but I keep falling off the lowcarb choo choo. Oh well, tomorrow will be a good day to start. :|

Quote:
Tee-hee. I can't imagine what you mean...

Sure you can. I'm the one who gave you your tag line
gig.gif
remember?

Monday 3/17/08

Breakfast ::
Leftover taco casserole
water

diet hot chocolate

Lunch ::
2 boiled eggs
water

a cadbury caramel egg
sad.png

Dinner ::
4 small eggs over easy on a pc of 12 grain bread... open face sandwich
orange juice

water

snack ::
granola w/milk

Julie
big_smile.png

dark chocolate and red wine sound great !!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
one of my dd gave me the best news...to raise my good cholesterol...the dr. she works for...she is pre-diabetic by the way....and on a strict diet...anyway, he told her to raise the good hdl to eat a piece of dark chocolate every night and one glass of red wine. Now I can do this!!!!
gig.gif
I have switched to whole grain breads and rye and quit eating the white potatoes, I am trying here so this info is welcomed by me. LOL

THats me too. I'm so staying healthy
Breakfast-egg wites w/ scalions
lunch-some kind of meat w/ a little tuna
dinner-meat w/ veggies and like no carbs

Tonight- Meatballs w/ salad and spinich
YUMMY

Wow.
cool.png
Dark choc and wine. Dark chocolate and wine. Dark Chocolate and Wine!... Now that's something to think about.
jumpy.gif

Actually, all my brothers and sisters are diabetic...except me (knock on wood). But, I don't think these things are lowcarb!

Tuesday 3/18/09

Breakfast::
Tuna w/mayo on spinach wrap
water

mug of tea w/splenda

reester bunny

Lunch ::
Healthy Choice Chicken Fettuccini Alfredo
water

snack ::
chunk of cheese
water