Ebay eggs hatching (murans that are light silver??? Deformed bcm hunchback and different size too

I think I may post pics of these babies and their changing characteristics all the way up to adult hood documenting the various ways people sex there marans... color, wing feathers, tail feathers. feet color, body conformation, beak, comb etc... took several pix of ea today.. even held them on their back to see if they would kick.... should I do the string thing too.... hell might as well.... have to research what type of string it should be...
jumpy.gif

I think I may post pics of these babies and their changing characteristics all the way up to adult hood documenting the various ways people sex there marans... color, wing feathers, tail feathers. feet color, body conformation, beak, comb etc... took several pix of ea today.. even held them on their back to see if they would kick.... should I do the string thing too.... hell might as well.... have to research what type of string it should be...
jumpy.gif
gig.gif
yuckyuck.gif
lau.gif

jumpy.gif
I vent sex mine....
old.gif

I do not think color or feet or beak makes a difference... I did notice differences on their belly though.... they have a pattern or spot on their chest.. idk if their is any indicator their either but I documented and took pix of it all the same. and a few are feathering out fast and have a second tier of wing feather where others do not.... if they can be sexed by wings... I have a idea of who is who right now.

Back
Top Bottom