Edible Paper??? Need safe paper for ducks to eat.

Have you tried hay instead?

My ducks loved it from the first day it was introduced when they were babies. Actually used it as bedding when I ran out of shavings so it was a happy accident discovery. Lol They loved it even more when I put it in their water and they'd play in the water, blowing bubbles and fishing out the hay to eat.

I used timothy hay but I'm sure any kind of grass hay is fine. Maybe buy one of those tiny bags of hay for bunnies and see if they like it..? If so, you could buy a whole compressed bale. It's like 20 bucks and would last you forever.
I was just telling "masterofclucker" who commented above you, that their bedding is good quality hay, and they don't seem to eat it. They love searching through it though looking for any dropped treats that might be hiding.

Seriously if they have enough room and able to noodle around Ducks entertain themselves. I don't provide anything other than feed and water. The occasional treats and they are content.
I'm 32 with no childen... my pets get spoiled more than any kid you've ever seen. It's a little ridiculous of me, but it makes me really happy to see them happy.

I'm 32 with no childen... my pets get spoiled more than any kid you've ever seen. It's a little ridiculous of me, but it makes me really happy to see them happy.
Well don't break the bank because of the Ducks..😂
They are okay just being Ducks. I definitely don't think mine are mistreated? They have fun just doing Duck things daily.

I think i heard somewhere that water will keep ducks entertained.;)
Lol... I WISH!!!! Their coop is not big enough for a kiddie pool on the inside. They would have to use their kiddie pool outside, and considering I'm in PA and it's winter here right now, it's hard to do. I guess I'm looking for daily fun until they can go swimming again lol.

Lol... I WISH!!!! Their coop is not big enough for a kiddie pool on the inside. They would have to use their kiddie pool outside, and considering I'm in PA and it's winter here right now, it's hard to do. I guess I'm looking for daily fun until they can go swimming again lol.
I use larger rubber livestock bowls. My Ducks have a blast all winter with them..

Back
Top Bottom