Edited Large Fowl Chicken Photo Contest - Prize! WINNER ANNOUNCED!

Quote:
HEY! edit that out! I wanted to win!!!!
lol.png

23433_flowered_chicken.jpg

Roxy the flowered hen...this is Roxy the White Rock. I got her from a fellow BYC member, and she is a very determined naughty chicken. She flew over our fence daily and headed down to the local Gas Station (We live right next door to one) and would stand in front of the Gas Station door, begging people to buy her snacks. She was quit the hit with the customers, but like previous gas-station chickens she is now penned, for the sake of the law.

23433_berryedited.jpg

Standard Game Rooster
Berry...When I was about four we got our first memorable rooster, a yellow duckwing gamefowl. (Berry’s great great something grandfather) My sister as a joke talked me into naming him Dingleberry, which at the time I didn’t know the meaning. He was a great rooster, and we named our next Gold Duckwing after him Berry. Berry is at least 8 years old.

My first incubation group is due to hatch on the 19th
wee.gif

Last edited:
I have two entries. The first is Gadget, a blue partridge Brahma. He is almost a year old now and doesn't really have 2 heads!

31698_contest.jpg

Next is Rocky, my oldest Roo, a light Brahma. He is a good protector of his flock from Gadget, above, and his brother, Gizmo. He is so beautiful he sparkles!

31698_contest_2.jpg

Here is my mixed breed hen, Tulip. We have trapped nine skunks and three possums this winter so I put these birds in the goat barn at night. I have a large dog crate on the milk stand with a pair of Welsummers in it. The birds are roosting on top of the crate and milk stand. No varmits for us!

23854_mycrossbredhencartoon.jpg

Back
Top Bottom