EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING CHAT THREAD, w/ Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs

Quote:
Dan, Wednesday was December 21, not December 20. So if you set on Wednesday, so did I...

Everyone confused yet? If not, give me a minute...
lau.gif

Oh - you set a day earlier than I did (I set on the 21st). I thought Day 0 was the day you set (I thought that was what Sally told me once), but it always confused me a little, so hopefully someone will come correct me. So, if Day 0 IS the day you set, then your day 7 is tomorrow, and mine is Wednesday.

:confused:

Dan, Wednesday was December 21, not December 20. So if you set on Wednesday, so did I... 

Everyone confused yet? If not, give me a minute... :lau

Never mind, I marked the calendar (thank goodness) I set the 21st not the 20th (brain fart :oops:)

I've read and heard if you set in the morning it's day one and if you set in the afternoon it's day 0 :confused:

I posted on the Silkie thread- but what do you guys think -- Is my little growing buddy a rooster?

He's the only one that's growing that red waddle thing out of all his hatch mates. All my older silkies, are missing it too - so, boy?

Quote:
Ahhhhh. OK, on the 21st you were on Day 1 and I was on Day 0 (I set at about 6:30pm).
It may not be rocket science but it sure feels like it sometimes!
lau.gif
Tell me about it!
th.gif

Kathy, do you have any additional thoughts regarding Banti's injured duck who won't eat? (Not sure if you're reading back or if you're already in the loop...)

Quote: I totally agree!!!!!!
lau.gif

But OUTSIDE!!!!

- Ant Farm

Back
Top Bottom