EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING CHAT THREAD, w/ Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs

Quote:
Originally Posted by casportpony
Kathy, do you have any additional thoughts regarding Banti's injured duck who won't eat? (Not sure if you're reading back or if you're already in the loop...)
I'm way behind on all of my threads again, and probably can't do a read back.

I saw that her duck was injured, but I didn't see any posts about how it was cleaned. Was it cleaned? If so, how was it cleaned?

-Kathy

Ducks were attacked by a mink - Tucson and Heather killed, Crissy scalped and lost about 1 inch of skin all around one leg. I'll tag Banti about the wound cleaning and more details. Current concern is that she won't straighten her head and won't eat and it's been 5 days with no food eaten.

@BantyChooks

- Ant Farm

Ahhhhh.  OK, on the 21st you were on Day 1 and I was on Day 0 (I set at about 6:30pm).
Tell me about it! :th

Kathy, do you have any additional thoughts regarding Banti's injured duck who won't eat? (Not sure if you're reading back or if you're already in the loop...)

I totally agree!!!!!! :lau

But OUTSIDE!!!! 

- Ant Farm

Something like that I guess.

:lau

I posted on the Silkie thread- but what do you guys think -- Is my little growing buddy a rooster?

He's the only one that's growing that red waddle thing out of all his hatch mates. All my older silkies, are missing it too - so, boy?
Boy for certain.

I'm way behind on all of my threads again, and probably can't do a read back.

I saw that her duck was injured, but I didn't see any posts about how it was cleaned. Was it cleaned? If so, how was it cleaned?

-Kathy
Will PM for sake of brevity....

Last edited:
Quote:
Dan, Wednesday was December 21, not December 20. So if you set on Wednesday, so did I...

Everyone confused yet? If not, give me a minute...
lau.gif

I've been confused all day, and not because of dates. Everything I've touched today has gone wrong
he.gif

Back
Top Bottom