EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING CHAT THREAD, w/ Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs

frow.gif
Hi Ya'll!

Anyone have an idea what this could be? OP has what I assume is at least 5day old chick having problems. I have not seen this before. Could it be Omphalitis or possibly a genetic/developmental disorder. It looks like she posted yesterday as well, but I missed the post.

Any help would be appreciated
smile.png

https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/...riage-looks-in-pain-and-cant-keep-her-balance

kiddo holding GUESS WHAT!!!! [COLOR=40E0D0]GOOSERZZZZZZ [/COLOR] very first EGGIE!!! No more free loading!!! she has a purpose!!! now, what to bake!!! :pop
6852582743620356609%253Faccount_id%253D2
I decided AGAINST getting any more geese since I have the best one I could have ever asked for, I wont push my luck! so I ordered my ducklings instead! muwahhahhahahahaaaa
I want her, what kind is she? Been trying to get my husband to let me get a goose. Not sure what kind though. Is it ok to raise/house a goose with chickens? I don't have a place to keep them separated.

Quote:
Hi Whites! You're still looking for a new/working boat trailer?

.Certainly am! Son's afraid to take the boat out for fear the trailer will give out & leave the boat sitting on the road, literally.

Got a line on one?
No, haven't really looked, I can start looking if you want.
Don't go to a lot of extra trouble, but if you happen to stumble onto one......

Back from the back cracker and the everything over priced, preservatives added, processed, cancer causing infused, fruit fly infested, market! Check all the critters. Puppies tore up the house....started chilly for supper.

Wait, ME FIRST!!! I need a barn with say six stall heated kennel area, a goat area too and then a duck pond would be great and I can just get rid of all the other chickens and keep goose and ducks!!!

.Didn't we just have a similar conversation a while back, when I was politely informed that you wouldn't sell a dog that was to be housed outside?

I need an impatient foot tapping emoji. Here's to healthy kids and more doelings. My friend got triplet doelings last night, but lost one
congrats on all does but so sad that she lost one
hugs.gif

Back from the back cracker and the everything over priced, preservatives added, processed, cancer causing infused, fruit fly infested, market! Check all the critters. Puppies tore up the house....started chilly for supper.
lol, sounds delicious

Quote:
Hi chaos!
Quote: Hi sweets! ok

Quote: why you sorry lol

Quote: lmao no you all can bore me to death when it gets quiet and I talk to the walls

I just filled out an application to possibly adopt a cat.... I feel... weird. LOL
omg KAJ!!!! crazy animal lady at yer service!!! I have two dogs need a home come grab them please!!!
As long as the walls don't start talking back, you should be fine.

3 lb burger
1/2 a big onion
1/2 the stock of celery
Chilly power, cumin, black white and red pepper
Stewed tomatoes
Chilly and kidney beans
Tomato juice, sauce, and paste.
Top with Wisconsin shredded Colby and sour cream.

Wife has shunned me several times for putting macaroni in it to make go farther so that is now left out.

It will have almost 3 hours to stew before the boys get home.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom