EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING CHAT THREAD, w/ Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs

I can only see 2 images. The first looks suspect, the second also looks like it did not develop.
As for the last - if you think you see a blood ring you probably did.
Check them again in a few days.
I usually don't check the others again, just lock down on day 19 and wait.
Same here. I rarely candle and don't remove anything but leakers and stinkers.

I can only see 2 images. The first looks suspect, the second also looks like it did not develop.
As for the last - if you think you see a blood ring you probably did.
Check them again in a few days.
I usually don't check the others again, just lock down on day 19 and wait.
I'm on day 14, on what day sould I cheak them again?

also, sould I toss the non-developed one, or leave it?

A leaker is one with an imperceptible crack but ends up leaking and gluing the egg to the turner.
A stinker has been infected with bacteria and smells like a rotten egg - because it is.

We be Mericans!!!   We can use whatever bathroom we want......

:lau

And why exactly are you allowed to go in both? Hmmm? Ain't there signs on the door for a reason?

Was at the airport yesterday and there were 3 bathrooms in a row: men, women and a third in between the two which was for "any gender": men, women, babies, and for anyone who identified with either gender.
They had traditional man, woman and baby signs but the last bit was written.

The bathrooms at work are now also either/all gender - thankfully as there are only 2 in the building and the female one often had a wait.

Today is the beginning of the memorial day of ouer fallen soldiers, 23,447 of them, some of them where my friends!

It is always hard, to see all the young men and women that have giving theit life for our freedom and independence.

A leaker is one with an imperceptible crack but ends up leaking and gluing the egg to the turner.
A stinker has been infected with bacteria and smells like a rotten egg - because it is.

Thanks! , but should I thow out any?

Just check the ones you are unsure of in a few days (as long as they are not leakers/stinkers).

And if you find a stinker -handle with great care as they can explode over the other eggs and you when you move them.

Just check the ones you are unsure of in a few days (as long as they are not leakers/stinkers).

And if you find a stinker -handle with great care as they can explode over the other eggs and you when you move them.

Explode, wow!

Seriously!!
And it is worse than skunk AND if it gets on other eggs it can infect them too.
I have not had a stinker in years as I rareley hatch shipped eggs - but was in no doubt about it when there was one. Very carefully placed it in a Baggie before removing it from the bator.

Back
Top Bottom