EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING CHAT THREAD, w/ Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs

:lau Umm protecting the flock.

Riiiiiiiight..... :rolleyes:

I just had a broody hatch one, one.... Better than none I guess but was hoping for more fm naked necks, the 'one' looks to be a pure naked neck from the other hen. Ohh well maybe next time. Good mom though, she chases the teenagers away like a rooster, they stay well away from her and chick, was worried they'd be mean to chick, don't have a chance Lol!
Jersey giant/Silkie mom
View attachment 1031552 View attachment 1031553
'Teenagers' hiding from her lol!View attachment 1031555

Awesome - and great looking chick! :thumbsup

- Ant Farm

I just had a broody hatch one, one.... Better than none I guess but was hoping for more fm naked necks, the 'one' looks to be a pure naked neck from the other hen. Ohh well maybe next time. Good mom though, she chases the teenagers away like a rooster, they stay well away from her and chick, was worried they'd be mean to chick, don't have a chance Lol!
Jersey giant/Silkie mom
View attachment 1031552 View attachment 1031553
'Teenagers' hiding from her lol!View attachment 1031555
That is quite a distance away. Mine couldn't keep them away moved them to quieter spot.

Does the rest of Canada change time twice a year, then? I wouldn't mind DST all year.
Alberta and Manitoba change. The rest of the provinces I'm not sure. idunno.gif
I like guineas thank you very much. Besides, I need them for tick control.
Yay for guineas. Very huggable.:love
I got rid of my Guineas!! I am 21 days guinea free today!..

I got so tired of the sheriff stopping by and searching the guinea gulag for the stuff they stole off the passing trucks..
Tsk...tsk.

Back
Top Bottom