EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING CHAT THREAD, w/ Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs

Pics
While I was waiting for my eggs to get here, I realized that the delivery guy might be afraid of the birds.
He just left, and sure enough, had my turkey been out he would not have gotten out of the truck. :gig

While I was waiting for my eggs to get here, I realized that the delivery guy might be afraid of the birds.
He just left, and sure enough, had my turkey been out he would not have gotten out of the truck.
gig.gif
lau.gif

day fourteen one third of the way there.
Great!
fl.gif

He just left, and sure enough, had my turkey been out he would not have gotten out of the truck.
gig.gif

ha ha ha
my eggs are being delivered to Cabelas Sat?
yesss.gif
no shipping!!

Hello, thanks for posting all that info at the beginning @Sally Sunshine . I just read the info on euthanasia; I ended up having to cull a chick for the first time & the first method sounds a lot easier than what I ended up doing. I'll definitely be revisiting that article if I have to cull a chick again in the future.

Have fun on the new thread; I'm sure I will be popping by every once in a while. :)

listen to it one time and its stuck for a week !!!!  Harmonys new show lol 

lol
wow look at that feathering!! 
Mike never took images of his as they grew out!!!

lol !!!!!!  spiders snakes gators lizzards and now someone who dont like clows!

did you know you dont have to say did you know over here? 

Yes, have pity on me, my wires get crossed!

Hello, thanks for posting all that info at the beginning @Sally Sunshine . I just read the info on euthanasia; I ended up having to cull a chick for the first time & the first method sounds a lot easier than what I ended up doing. I'll definitely be revisiting that article if I have to cull a chick again in the future.

Have fun on the new thread; I'm sure I will be popping by every once in a while. :)
Sorry about your chick.

Back
Top Bottom