EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING CHAT THREAD, w/ Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs

They are like twins...I can never tell them apart either..
What?? :barnie Never!! Such blasphemy!!! giphy2.gif

Ooops! It was Wicked... Sorry Wicked for confusing you with your arch nemesis Banty. :p
How is that possible? She's wicked, I'm an angel...

But then you'd have to clean the carpet. :hmm

Hampshire. Medium size but fast growing. Excellent Mothering skills and jumbo litters.
I see that as read they are mean and nasty...and especially nasty and mean....lol. Grandpa had hamps. They don't like you in the pen with their babies very much...lol. :lau
Just don't bother with cleaning it. It gets messy anyway. :confused:

Or maybe you peoples are in the category of 'lucky dogs without a brigade of rugrats around' and you can actually have a clean carpet.

Or maybe you peoples are in the category of 'lucky dogs without a brigade of rugrats around' and you can actually have a clean carpet.
What? Angel? Pfffttt. How can you be an Angel with this as you fave emoji???
devilish-grin-smiley-emoticon.gif

I'm in the category that my dogs knew they were expected to wipe their feet before they could enter. And they did. ;)

But then you'd have to clean the carpet. :hmm

Hampshire. Medium size but fast growing. Excellent Mothering skills and jumbo litters.
I see that as read they are mean and nasty...and especially nasty and mean....lol. Grandpa had hamps. They don't like you in the pen with their babies very much...lol. :lau
Our Hamp Sow is named Ms. Squealer. When she has babies. AVOID HER.. she will tear your leg off. A sweetheart when no being bred.

What? Angel? Pfffttt. How can you be an Angel with this as you fave emoji???
View attachment 1147696

I'm in the category that my dogs knew they were expected to wipe their feet before they could enter. And they did. ;)
Dogs here take off their shoes/wipe feet on mat, but with constant traffic it still gets dirty. And that's with it being on the 2nd floor only. :hmm

Our rug rats are gone. Mated and brought more back. My Grandson picked up a threw a 6 lb jumbo sized can of tomato sauce in the air and landed on our hardwood floor in the den. Hub freaked out. We always had carpet until the kids left. Waited for the hard surface and BAM.. We put a latch on the panty door now.
Gotta luv dem rug rats!

Last edited:
Our rug rats are gone. Mated and brought more back. My Grandson picked up a threw a 6 lb jumbo sized can of tomato sauce in the air and landed on or hardwood floor in the den. Hub freaked out. We always had carpet until the kids left. Waited for the hard surface and BAM.. We put a latch on the panty door now.
Gotta luv dem rug rats!
Oh my.

Back
Top Bottom