EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING CHAT THREAD, w/ Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs

Give a Buck a bath? I would pay to see such entertainment. They loathe water.. Hard enough to keep the urine build up off their front legs. Wethers are so much cleaner.

us? sales down.. freezers full, 2 goats down but improving, DH is turning into a grouchy old fart officially and I am peachy keen.
Sorry to here your so sore... :(
hug-from-behind-gif.1139716
I have a buck apron for both bucks, I am going to wash Urine boy and put it on him as I never used his before, say it keeps them cleaner.
he don't just pee on his beard he pees on his head face ears me kids goose whatever

22552751_555018461496559_909611689026845727_n.jpg

Give a Buck a bath? I would pay to see such entertainment. They loathe water.. Hard enough to keep the urine build up off their front legs. Wethers are so much cleaner.

us? sales down.. freezers full, 2 goats down but improving, DH is turning into a grouchy old fart officially and I am peachy keen.
Sorry to here your so sore... :(
hug-from-behind-gif.1139716
dang I need freezer full of more than liver I am sick of liver, gonna feed it to the cattys down at the pond

I have a buck apron for both bucks, I am going to wash Urine boy and put it on him as I never used his before, say it keeps them cleaner.
he don't just pee on his beard he pees on his head face ears me kids goose whatever

22552751_555018461496559_909611689026845727_n.jpg
Mine total golden shower as well.. then stand down wind and tease the ladies.. It's like the OLD SPICE of the goat world.... a true spanish fly for a mating call.

Mine total golden shower as well.. then stand down wind and tease the ladies.. It's like the OLD SPICE of the goat world.... a true spanish fly for a mating call.
the smell, I cant even describe the scent of it although I am used to it, when he insists on rubbing his head up and down my butt and legs I could puke. The new buck pen I made so I don't have to step foot in with the bucks. CANT WAIT to move them over!!

Back
Top Bottom