EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING CHAT THREAD, w/ Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs

F01FDB7D-F49D-4958-9745-46496B050D38.jpeg

I remember signing a release allowing the electric company to come along, and cut down branches that are near the wires. When I do not remember is allowing them to stand in my yard smoking, and to take over my backyard. They are going through to bring branches from the neighbors’ yard to the road in the back. While that is a minor problem, the major problem is that they are going right against my duck pen where the broody is freaking out, and just killed an egg. I was as polite as can be about them staying away from the pen. The guy kept arguing with me!! Worse, all I was doing was asking him to stay away from the pen which is nowhere near the edges of my property. Nor the middle. It is not a shortcut. It is not anything! They are just odd people.
No, I did not ask him to stop smoking. It was enough of a fight to ask them to stay away from the pen.

I remember signing a release allowing the electric company to come along, and cut down branches that are near the wires. When I do not remember is allowing them to stand in my yard smoking, and to take over my backyard. They are going through to bring branches from the neighbors’ yard to the road in the back. While that is a minor problem, the major problem is that they are going right against my duck pen where the broody is freaking out, and just killed an egg. I was as polite as can be about them staying away from the pen. The guy kept arguing with me!! Worse, all I was doing was asking him to stay away from the pen which is nowhere near the edges of my property. Nor the middle. It is not a shortcut. It is not anything! They are just odd people.
No, I did not ask him to stop smoking. It was enough of a fight to ask them to stay away from the pen.
:barnie The broody doesn’t stand a chance.

Back
Top Bottom